Chapter 3: War Never Change

Azur Lane Europe Branch- England

3rd POV

We can the leaders are having their conference about the war against the Sirens who declare war against Humanity and it was couple of years after the Crimson Axis rejoin Azur Lane. We can see Bismarck the leader of Iron Blood, New Jersey of Eagle Union, Queen Elizabeth of Royal Navy, Nagato of Sakura Empire, alone with Commander Akami the leader of Azur Lane

Akami: "Time for this meeting occur."

Everyone sit and New Jersey bring out the film and playing on the big screen to see a big hole in the mountain which was taken by Iron Blood U-Boat during her patrol. Which was double check by the Royal Navy submarine who saw someone left the island in a hurry.

Akami: "This is the situation that someone destroy a chuck of a mountain. This was taken by U-553 who was on patrol in the area until she report her findings to Bismarck."

QE: "Same goes to my submarine who report to see a kansen leaving the island in a hurry, but the most interest is that this kansen is a male."

Everyone start to chat to each other.

Nagato(whisper): "A male kansen?"

Jean Bart(whisper): "This is the first time we see one of those."

One of them raise their hand which is Enzo.

Littorio: "Should we capture him and question him?"

Akami: We don't know his capable of and if he did destroy this mountain then he is going to be the dangerous target to get our hands on."

Everyone continue to talk until Nagato start to talk.

Nagato: Are there any ships near by?"

Bismarck: "We got Fredrich der Grosses heading there since she was already heading there for some "me" time along with Z23."

Akami: "Know that Fredrich der Grosses is heading there; I think we can have them to deal with him."

Everyone can relax a bit since Fredrich is on the case against this unknown male kansen, but unknown to them that he is more capable then they know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at somewhere in the ocean.

BSS Citadel POV

I head to my bridge after I made a mistake of blowing up a mountain on a island and I hope no one notice it. I can see the symbol of Brotherhood of Steel at the back of the bridge while I look at my radar to detect nothing.

Citadel: "Nothing so far."

I check the ammo and see that I still have full armory of nuclear shells except one that is which destroy that mountain so I better not use to much and I still have conventional shells like HE and AP shells. After that I head to my nuclear reactor plant that is on my ship.

 After that I head to my nuclear reactor plant that is on my ship