Kidnap....

Vijay POV

I locked him in the jeep and directly went Comissioner office......

I handed him over to the comissioner and rushed to the hospital...

At hospital

Adhikshit was seated in the waiting area... He had a serious face.....

I went near him...

Me : yen- yennachu.... Av- Ava ok la..... I asked in a shaky voice...

Adhikshit : Illa Avangalukku onnu illa... Aana innoru oru cm cut paneerndha kaapaathirkave mudiyadhu nu solranga....

Me : That bloody bast*rd.... I will rip him apart.... I mumbled...

Adhikshit : Ipo adhu mukkiyam Illa.... Thamizh ah dhaan ipo nama paathukanum... Ipodhikku liquid foods ahve kuduka soleerkanga.... Naa ennoda PA va anupeerkaen... Avanga vandhen ne adha kudukanum....

Me : Ipo paakalama....

Adhikshit : Stitch podradhuku anastasia kuduthurkanga polarku.... Innum mayakathula dhan irukanga... Yezhundhurichadhukku apram dhaan allow pannu vaen nu soltanga....

Me : Ok.... Adhikshit..... T-Thanks....

Adhikshit : Idha naa thamizh kaaga dhaan panraen...... Neenga thanks solla thaevailla.....

Me : ok....

We both sat in the waiting area..... After sometime....

Nurse : Sir... Avanga kan muzhichitaanga.... Aana strain pannakoodathu...... Avangala paesavidathinga....

Adhikshit : Poi paarunga.....Naan kae-

Me : Paravalla neengalum vaanga....

We both went inside.....

There she was lying in the bed with big kattu around her neck....

She looked at us with half open eyes.....

Tears brimmed my eyes threatening to fall....

She blinked her eyes assuring me that she is fine.....

I smiled back to her..... My Thamizh is never afraid of anything.... She is always ready to face things..... Even if she gets hurt.... She will not show it in her face....

Adhikshit : You're fine Ms Thamizh ?!...he asked with concern...

She blinked her eyes again.....

Adhikshit : hmmm....

That is when his PA came with some juice...

Adhikshit : Liquid foods and ice cream eh konja naal yeduthukonga.... Seekiramae seriyaagidum....

She blinked again....

Adhikshit got a callbut disconnected it....

She took her phone and typed...

Thamizh : Neenga ponga sir... I am fine....

And sent it to him.....

Adhikshit : illa-

Me : Illa... Sir neenga kelamburathuna kaelambunga... Naadhaan iruka en la... Yedhachum vaenum na... Kandippa call panraen....

Adhikshit : Hmm ok... Paathukonga.... Strain pannadhinga Thamizh....

Authors POV

After three days...

Vijay stayed there with Thamizh all the time like 24 hrs.... He had applied medical leave.... Out neither she nor him spoke to eachother....

Adhikshit would visit her once a day... Now Thamizh was completely fine and could talk freely...

In MVT office..

Adhikshit : It was great working with you Ms Thamizh...

He shook her hands...

Vijay also was there....

He raised his hand thinking he would shake his hand too.... But adhikshit did not notice it....

Vijay Mind : Avamaanam !!🤭🤭

Thamizh who saw it started to laugh intensely....

Vijay&Adhikshit : SIRIKADHA (SIRIKADHINGA)

Thamizh : Huh?

Vijay : Illa.... Kazhuthula thayyal potrukula...

Adhikshit : Pirinjidum.....

Thamizh : Oh ok....

They left for chennai after bidding farewell to all their interns and her friends...

In Chennai....

Vijay : Neengale poidunga veettukku....

Thamizh : "ivan ipdilam pannamaatane"
She thought but agreed to him.....

Like that a week went off and she did not even get a glimpse of him.... But she knew that he joined back at his job.....

One Night in Thamizh's Room...she was about to change into her night dress....

The door of her room burst open and there stood an angry Vijay with red eyes and khakhi uniform....

He lift her up and started to go out.....

In their hall....

Vijay : Athai.... He called

Madhuma : Yenna pa... She was a little aback while seeing Thamizh in his arms but did not react anything...

Vijay : Unga ponna kidnap panni kooteetu poraen ungalukku yedhachum prachanaiya....

Thamizh : Etheyy.....

Madhuma : Cha cha.. No problem kooteetu popa....

Thamizh : Ada Madhuma! neeyellam oru thaya... Yenga appa yenaga....

Rakesh : Irunga... Yaenga kooteetu poringa yaen ponna....

Thamizh : Ppa... Pa paarunga pa yenna kadatheettu poraenguraan... Amma v um ok nguranga.... Vandhu rendu vidunga ivana....

Rakesh looked at him intensely and went near him.....

Rakesh : Indhaanga maapla.... Dress yedukka innorudhadava alaiya vaenam... Ipove eduthuttu poidunga....

Thamizh : Ada appa..... Unna poi nambunene..... She was shouting while he walked out....

Thamizh : Dei... Vida enna... Vida poriya Illa ya... Vaaya thorandhu paesuda thadimaadu......

Hello guys.... Hope you guys are fine....

And please comment and vote on this chapter.... Thank you so much for reading....💗💗