Adhikshit...

Adhikshit POV

Hello.... I know you know my name.... Anyways...

I am Adhikshit Malhotra.... Managing director of MVT media house.....

We have a whole media house under me... We have newspaper..... Tv channels...and an online news reading app..... But the top grossing business is my newspaper....

We have branches across India and my head branch is at my hometown Mumbai...

We are recruiting new interns so we need a perfect trainer for them.....

As it is not only about training bt about the future workers of MVT..... I absolutely had no compromise in the Trainer....

We have a monthly score system in our branches.... And when I searched for the highest score I got to know about Thamizh.....

I immediately contacted the their editor of chennai branch and said my decision.... And he too agreed....

First when I met in my office..... I was so indulged in my work that I wouldn't even see her face properly....

The next day when I saw on my way to my cabin.... I just ignored her and went off as I was about attend a call from my client....

After the call I asked her to come inside...
She came in and asked what was her work here.... I was impressed by that.... Nobody questions me.... They are scared of me for my intimidating aura..... They secretly call me  Mr Rude........ But who are they kidding I dont give a damn...

I explained all the work has to do in her mother tongue.... Which happens to be my mother tongue too.... Thamizh...

Yes my mother is from Madurai and my dad is from Mumbai....so I do know Tamil...

But to look at her face.... It was so damn interesting..... She stammered clearly not knowing how to react... And that was.... Kinda nice to watch...... Maybe.....

After that I did not have time to see her its not like I complain.... I have my work and she has hers.....

But after almost a week I saw her again when she came to submit the weekly progress of our newbies...

Me : ok miss Thamizh..... But why is this boy Monish not keeping up with the pace??

THAMIZH : Sir.... I think he is a late bloomer and he needs time...

Me : Seriously Ms Thamizh...... We have to get them on track as soon as possible....I do not have time to wait till that one intern gets this pace....

I said in a stern voice...

Thamizh : Sir.... I really understand but he is solely dependent on this profession and this internship..... He had left hi s free engineering seat and took up journalism.... I dont want to disappoint him sir.....

What like seriously...!? I thought

Me : Look Ms Thamizh I dont care what is his background and stuff....... I only want results...... If it is not there then I will not keep him in my company.... 1 week time to prove himself tha he is worthy..... Within next weekly progression he should make up to his peer's rank.... If not then I will myself get him out of this internship.....

Thamizh : Yes sir..... Thank you.....

She left the cabin and I started to work again....

Hello guys.... Hope you guys are doing well....💗💗

so here we have Adhikshit's POV hope you guys like it......

Please vote and comment on thus chapter..... It keeps me going.....