Its Complicated - 2

Thamizh POV

Adhikshit sir called me to a 5 star hotel asking me to be here in about half an hour......

When I came he was waiting for me in the entrance and he entered with me inside.....

The hotel Manager greeted me and him..... Her just nodded his head.....RUDE!

But I was not like him so.... Yeah I wished him back....

Mr Adhikshit was acting wierd today..... I mean apart from being mean to others.... He is not that weird..... But today looks like an exception......

After a little convo about why am I here... He got a call from his clients saying that today's meeting is cancelled....

And out of the blue.... He asked me....

Adhikshit : What do you think about love  Miss Thamizh ?

I was taken aback by his sudden question but was quick to come back to my senses...

Me : Love...... Its complicated sir.....

I said the truth..... Atleast I said what was truth to me....

Adhikshit : Then how about we both make it simple..... He asked with a hope in his eyes.....

After seeing his eyes glistening in emotions...... That is when it struck me....

Me : Ssir...

Adhikshit : I think I May love you thamizh.....

Me : Ssir...

Adhikshit : Onnum avasaram illa.... Methuva yosichu sollunga..... Coz this is a life decision..... I can understand....

He said and stood up to go...

Ayayo ivara poga vitradha thamizh.... Illana prachana innum perusaagidum.....ipaiye indha prachanaiya mudichiru...... My mind ordered me....

I grabbed his hand to stop him....

He looked towards me with wide eyes....

Me : ss sorry sir.... Please ukkarungalaen...

Adhikshit : Hmmm.....

Me : Sir yenakku indha love lam set aavadhu sir.... Set aavadhu ndradha vida.... Naan avlo lucky Illa nu dhaan sollvaen.....

Adhikshit : Purila....

Me : Naan oru payyana love panen....

Aana....

Flashback

After one mouth of the last flash back

Our love birds were happy and were filled with love.....

But they did not know that is not how it is going to end.....

Thamizh : Dei.... Yean da ummm uh nu iruka.....

She asked him while lifting his chin with her fore finger......

Vijay : Onnu illa ma.... He kissed her forefinger which was holding his chin....

Thamizh : Solla vaenam na paravalla.... I understand.... Thonumbodhu neeye sollu... She said with a smile......

After that no one spoke..... Only the sound of the cold breeze was heard.....

Vijay : Yengamma erandhadhukku apram yennoda appa.... Yenga amma voda akkavaiye kalvanam pannikittaru......

Yenna paathukkanum ngura kaaranathukkaga.... Aana turns out yennoda ammavoda saavukku yennoda perima kum yedho sambandham irukku nu....

Adha appavum kandupudichittaru.... Aana velila sollamudiyama.... Avarukku paralysis attack aayidichu....... Adhuva attack vandhucha illa avanga vara vechangala nu therila....