Piya.....

Thamizh : yean d avaru ipdi iruka iru.... Andha paiyyan paavam theriyuma...

Swathi : Apdi lam onnuilla d..... Yedhachum tension la irundhurupaaru illa na ipdi yaarachum paesuvasngala...

Thamizh : Ama unga sir yeppa dhaan tension la illa ma irundhurukaaru...

Swathi : Adha vidu.... Nee Monish kitta sonniya...

Thamizh : Hmm sonnen d.... Avan nalla paiyan theriyuma.... Inimel naane paathuren mam yenakku ga neenga yean thittuvaangureenga nu kaekuraan...

Thamizh did not notice that two eyes were watching her....

On the Weekly Submit

Thamizh submitted the reports to him....

Adhikshit : Call Monish...

Thamizh knew that still he did not do well as his peers so she was scared that Adhikshit will reject him.....

Thamizh : Ssir....

Adhikshit : Sonnadha seinga ms thamizh...

She came in with Monish....

Adhikshit : U do realize that this might be your last day at this organisation right....

Monish : Yes sir...

Adhikshit : so.... I dont think that you up to the rank of my expectations..... So I will have go reject you....

Monish sighed in defeat and turned to leave the cabin....

Adhikshit : I did not finish Mr Monish !!
He roared...

Monish was scared now.... And he saw Thamizh only to see her shivering....

Adhikshit : I heard that your editing skills are upto the mark..... And I want you to join our editing team of MVT news as a junior editor....

Monish's and Thamizh as face lit up....

Monish : Yyes sir sure sir..... Thank you sir.... He started tearing up in joy....

Adhikshit asked them to leave and saw outside through the glass opening in the door.....

He saw Monish and Thamizh were hugging in joy....

But he was confused why did not he like it...

Later that day... While going to his home he was constantly thinking about their hug.... In order to distract him from that thought.... He played the radio and the song played

🎶

Hazaron main kisi ko.... Taqdeer aisi...
Milihai ek ranjha aur heer jaisi....
Naa jaane yeh zamana....kyun chahe re mitana.....

Kalank nahi ishq hai kajal piya.....

Main tera.. Main tera...main tera....mai tera main tera...main tera main tera

Tu gehra samajh tu mera sawera....main tera.....oh main tera

Musafir main bhatka tu mera vasera tu mera.... Tu jugnu chamakta main gangan ganera.....ohh oh piya main tera.....

🎶

He is not a song person but after hearing this song he mumbled 'piya' and smiled to himself....

He went home freshing up he ate and went to bed.....

Adhikshit's parents were in the rural part of Mumbai in their Ancestral mahal.... Yes it was a beautiful palace....

Time skip

Its been a month since she joined in mumbai branch..... Nothing changed according to her.......Except , for Adhikshit.....

All the while he just used to look at thamizh and not express anything to her openly.....

He used to steel glances at her during the peer meetings and during lunch break through his cctv camera..... He has started to admire her ethics and personality more than her beauty.... So one thing was clear for him that....

This is not lust but did not figure out what it was till now...... He thought he had enough time to figure out what it is as she is infront of him and most importantly single........ Well thats what he thought....

VIJAY POV

At comissioner office...

Vijay : Sir... He saluted comissioner

Comissioner: sollunga vijay......enna thideernu.....

Vijay : Sir I am resigning.... He handed over his resignation letter to him......

Hello Makkale double update.....
Enjoy pannungooo....💗💗

Adhikshit yedho oru nambikkai la irukaru..... Avaru nenkiradhu nadakkuma....🙄

Paarpome enna nadakkudhu nu...

Okay guys do comment your thoughts and vote if you like the story.....until then tata bye bye......👋👋