Honeymoon

Taehyung and Jungkook got themselves out of the cab standing in front of the elite class Hotel. The baggage portals carried their luggage and took them inside, upto their room. One room. A single one.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked beside each other from the lobby and reached the door of their room. Taehyung took off his shades, looking up at Jungkook with his whitewashed body beaming under the sunlight reaching inside from the windows. He was wearing baggy light pants and dark brown oversized hoodie, resulting in his slender collarbones fully exposed.

Jungkook gaped at him, not knowing what to do. They had never lived together in one room, hell they can't even stand each others presence while being in a mansion at distance how would they survive breathing in the same air in one room?!

A bellhop passed beside Taehyung which had him stepping a little closer to Jungkook, as he looked around to see if anyone was there or not so he could say something to Jungkook.

Seeing the clear hallway, he gritted his teeth, glaring Jungkook, " I am not living with you in the same room. " He hissed out, voice low and annoyed, " Book another room for me. "

Jungkook tched, " We are going to live in the same room. You've already seen everybody knows me and my family here and I can't just let them know what was really the reason of us getting married. "

Taehyung groaned, stomping his foot on the floor that caught the attention of the baggage portals who watched both of them with suspicious eyes.

Jungkook noticed, and grapsed Taehyung’s arm pulling him flushed against his chest, before placing a tender kiss over his hairline. " Don't fu*king  sulk, yeah? " He mumbled, smiling reluctantly.

Taehyung cursed under his breath and hit Jungkook against his stomach with his elbow, resulting in him letting out a painful hiss and stumbling back.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and tucked his hair behind his ear sassily, then looked up at Jungkook with a proud grin curling over his lips, " Never dare to manhandle me again, yeah? I was gentle this time, next time I won't be. "

Jungkook snorted, before he opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by another voice interrupting both of them standing outside the room.

" Sir Jeon, everything is done. You both can go now. " A man in white colored t-shirt tucked under his pants with a black colored tie hugging his neck muttered bowing slightly in front of them.

Jungkook gulped down the words resting over his tongue and nodded giving him his usual professional smile.

" Okay, thank you." He retorted and turned his head back at Taehyung, widening his eyes at him, " Come on, Love. Let's go inside. " He let out, reaching his hand out for Taehyung to hold who glared him and crossed his arms over his chest.

" I am not coming with you in that room. I would rather die than to breathe under the same air as you. " He mumbled out, voice deep and threatening.

The baggage portal stood there watching them with confused eyes. Jungkook pressed his lips together gritting out a smile, as he stepped closer to Taehyung and wrapped his arm around his waist tightly, jerking him closer to himself. " Come on, Love. Don't be a brat, yeah? You know I don't like bad boys. "

Taehyung hissed, hitting Jungkook with his elbow again and freeing him from his hold. He turned his head at Jungkook glaring him, " Stop- "

" Sir? Is- is there something wrong? Do you perhaps want our help with something? "

Taehyung’s eyes lit up as he gave Jungkook a smirk before turning himself back at the worker standing behind him. " Yes. I want you to book another room for me. I don't wanna live- "