Breakup

Jungkook’s car stopped in front of the most famous and elite class club there. He knew it was Hoseok's favorite and he always brought people here, how could he even forget how he got insulted by his date when he brought him there.

Getting out of the car, he bit his bottom lip and leaned himself against the door of his car. He knew he shouldn't even be here. Taehyung doesn't need him. He doesn't even want him then what was the point of following him all the way to here. Taehyung didn't stop him when he was busy spending heated nights with his so called girlfriend, then why now his patience was running thin by every passing second by the thought of things that Hoseok might be doing to him.

Carding his fingertips through his long silky locks, he swallowed and then went it with a heavy heart. Entering the club, he was met by the same kind of environment and almost the same state of people whenever he came there. A bunch of people on the dance floor getting crazy by each passing second while moving their bodies along with the rhythm of sexy music playing in the background.

Some of the couples or strangers were sitting on the expensive courses placed there, m*king out or gri*ding. Jungkook looked around the club, his eyes eager to look for a familiar face in the bunch of those many faces, but always his eyes landed on the same point filled with disappointment.

With a tightened jaw he went and sat on the stool and ordered a glass of red wine for himself, and let his eyes get fixed to the dance floor cause he knew its not been that long and both of them would only have a couple of drinks. And no one knew Hoseok better than him.

Sipping his drink with his focused on the crazy crowd at the dance floor with their bodies shining under the neon lights, he nearly choked on his drink when his eyes landed on pretty familiar face in the crowd and got the veiw of those blue colored eyes sparkling under the club lights.

Taehyung stood there with his back pressed against Hoseok's front, and head placed back on his shoulder. Just as quickly Jungkook was able to find Taehyung, in the same speed he was able to get a notice of Hoseok's hand placed on bare parts of Taehyung’s body.

His one arm was circled around Taehyung’s tiny and alluring waist, while his other hand was kneading the flesh of his upper thigh. A nasty and huge lump had made its appearance in Jungkook’s throat which made it impossible for him to even drink more and swallow it  to make himself breathe in properly.

His heart was getting coiled by something so disgusting and so painful. Something which he didn't think he would be able to feel someday. Taehyung wasn't his husband. He never thought of him as his husband. He just always took him as the person who was handed over to him, forcefully. Someone who was thrashed into his arms without even his choice or consent. Then...why he was even feeling his throat clogging up and eyes stopped blinking as soon as he took in the sight of him at the dance floor with his own best freind.

He doesn't know. And he doesn't even wanna know. At that moment, all he cared about Taehyung being touched by someone else. Someone else, who was his best friend. And ... he didn't want it. He didn't want to see it. He didn't want his best friend to touch something which was in his possession and something which was already claimed by him.

But, just as the thought of separating Hoseok from Taehyung was growing inside him same as the thought and promise he made to Taehyung on the very first day when he came there kept roaming and running in his head in continous circles. The promise which demanded for him to never invade Taehyung’s personal space, and it was the very least he could do to him. Just as Taehyung never came upto him past midnight when he was busy spending heated nights with his girlfriend, then he wasn't also allowed to step in his personal matters.