His Servant

The last thing, Taehyung heard was his father sitting beside his mother, planning to sell their company to the Mins because of the amount of debt laying on their shoulders, before standing here in front of Jeon Jungkook, with priest standing in between them.

His sweaty, shivering hands were held by Jungkook, in a bone crushing hold. His eyes pulling daggers at him with a taunting smile covering his lips, as Taehyung muttered his vows in a wobbly tone and quivering chin, staring deeply in his dark eyes.

After that, Jungkook mumbled the same vows, in a tone void of every emotions and feelings, correcting Taehyung’s thoughts that his eyes which were burning with hatred were true. He hated him. He was being forced as Taehyung. Just when they were done saying their hollow and empty vows to each other, Taehyung just heard the priest saying,

" I happily announce you both as husbands. Now, you may kiss the groom. " Before he was jerked by his waist, resulting in his chest colliding with Jungkook toned one, in that very instant a whip of air passed through his surroundings, which was rich in Jungkook strong scent. His scent carried the same smell as his aura. Strong. Intimidating. Knees curling. Dizzying.

Taehyung with his mind numb to everything just found himself closing his eyes and waiting for something to land on his lips, when he heard applause breaking out from the hand of every person standing there, and something as soft as cotton candy landing on his forehead and moving without even a second passing,  not even letting the touch linger there for a second, which had Taehyung open his blue eyes, and meet Jungkook’s dark brown ones, his lips curled into a satisfied smirk.

" Thought , am gonna kiss you? " He whispered, eyes dripping with confidence and firmness, " Not even in your dreams, Kim. " He muttered under his breath, and freed Taehyung from his hold who stumbled back a little, gulping down, staring the floor for a second before looking up and meeting his embarrassed eyes with his parents, who were looking him with..... apologising ones.

They knew about Jungkook. They knew how spoiled, bratty and gentlemen kind of a person he was. He was a teenager when he went to America and just came Korea during his vacations or whenever he missed his parents. And, everyone knew the difference between the life spent in Korea and that of spent in America.

The Kim's were Jeons freinds. Just their parents, not their kids because they never met each other nor saw each other before. Taehyung always heard that he was already engaged to someone from the time he was a teenager. But, he never saw that person who he was engaged to and same went to Jungkook.

When the Kim's saw their company drowning and getting lost in the hands of Mins, Jeons and Kim's decided to marry off their sons and give off more and more shares to Kim's so they can fulfill the promise to each other of becoming relatives along with saving Kim's company, and Mins will not gonna be able to question anything which was done.

☆☆

Taehyung was standing alone with a couple of his friends, unlike Jungkook who was standing at the bar drinking like there was no tomorrow, as he didn't had friends here in Korea.

Taehyung stared him for a while, before he sighed and gave his attention to Yoongi standing beside him, his eyes dripping with pity.

Taehyung took a sip of his drink, and Yoongi held his wrist, " Don't drink more. Your flight is tomorrow in the morning. " He mumbled, quietly.

Taehyung bit his lips, nodding, " Sure. " He whispered, and leaned his back against the standing table, looking at the stage before his eyes.

People were dancing. They looked happy. But for what? For him? Then why he wasn't happy? Why he wasn't feeling the same kind of happiness as Jimin felt when he was getting married to Yoongi? Why his eyes weren't sparkling with the tears of happiness as Jimin’s did? Why his heart wasn't fluttering and flying under the clouds of love? Why?