₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦 - 𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑛!ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦 - 𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑛!
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌 ⌒

Namil's eyes fluttered open. The sun beamed through his curtains, brightening his room up a bit more than usual. The boy had been curled up into a ball with his blanket wrapped around his body and over his head.

He slowly blinked as he would look at himself in the mirror with drowsy eyes. The male would stretch his legs out and yawn before sitting up and running his fingers through his hair to make it less messy looking.

Currently, the boy had only been wearing a white wife-beater and grey joggers. He showered the night before so he wouldn't have to wake up and do too much of anything.

Namil would walk down the stairs with a large, fuzzy blanket and head into the kitchen, pouring himself some juice before laying on the couch and turning the TV on to watch Netflix.

"Namil, you fell asleep down here?" The boy heard his mother ask. He would sit up, peeking his head over the cushions of the couch.

"Nah, I just got down here. Ian wanna be in my room all day so I just laid down here on the couch." Namil replied and rested his head back down onto the pillow.

Recently, Namil had been more than productive. He would record and drop on his archive page on the same day and he even cleaned up the house when his mother already said she'd do it herself.

But nothing changed how tired he was.

"Oh, momma . . . I need to ask you something."

"If it's about your performance at Summer Smash, you'll do fine, baby. Just do what you been doing." His mother replied sweetly.

"Nah, not that. It's about a girl; we been cool for a couple-no a few months now and she kinda got me through my lil depression."

"Oh! That's sweet of her. Where did y'all meet?"

"Man, everybody just keep asking that." Namil mumbled. "Eddy took me to this place and like she spoke to me first . . . but that's kinda it."

"My brother is a womaneater." Shemir chimed in as he made his way into the living room and dapping Namil up. "He ain't gotta do nothing to pull!"

"A B conversation." Their mother squinted. "You need to be getting ready for that track meet. Tangie said she gone be on her way in an hour."

"Oh! Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Namil, come outside wit me. You can talk to momma later." Shemir pulled his brother from the couch and dragged him outside onto the porch.

Namil snatched his arm away, "Don't do that shit again. And what do you want? I was in the middle of asking her something." He frowned.

"My bad but listen, can you come with me? I need you to be there for like thirty minutes and then you can dip."