₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡 100 - 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑏ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑡 100 - 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑏
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟒:𝟏𝟎 𝐏𝐌 ⌒

"You gone eat something today?" Namil's mother asked as she gently rubbed her son's cheek. The boy only shrugged. He was more quiet than usual. If he said anything, he would just start crying.

He wasn't completely mute but he didn't say too many words. Namil would only speak when spoken to, in some cases. He would rather just keep quiet and be alone with his thoughts.

"Can you try?"

"I'll eat and throw up . . . it happened yesterday. So no." Namil finally replied, pulling his blanket over his head turning over to the opposite side of the pillow. "I'll sleep since you want me to close my eyes so bad."

"You just started putting on some weight again . . . it's been almost a week already since you properly ate something. You gone be thinner than you already are."

"And you can't just be waking up and smoking. I know you know what your doctor said about that."

"Ain't shit else to do." He mumbled.

It was silent. Assuming that his mother had finally left him alone, he would reach under his pillow and grab his phone.

It had been just vibrating for the past couple minutes and he was ignoring all of it.

He would unlock his phone and his notifications would finally show up. Again, it wasn't much. Just check-in messages from Edgar, business messages that regarded him dropping an album or booking for an interview.

Then finally, Armani. She always spammed him with text messages when he didn't respond to her right away.

"when u performing
lame ass nigga?"

"asking for my friend
cuz she in love wit u 😒"

"yo bro she was beggin me
to give her ur number 😭"

"tweaked worda
my motha lmao"

"lmao she doggin"

"word like girl no"

"but wsp wit u son"

"i was nappin lol"