₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 - 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 - 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌 ⌒

"You need to be going to bed, Namil." The boy's mother urged before turning his tv off. Namil would release the smoke from his lips, ghosting it.

"Uh huh . . ." He hummed, not really listening to what his mother had to say to him. "Can you bring me some orange juice?"

"Okay, but after you drink that, go to bed . . . you haven't slept since you got back here." She said. Namil shrugged, taking another hit from the blunt.

His mother would walk back down the stairs, exiting his room and leaving him by himself. While he waited, he would attempt to close his eyes. He seemed to finally be going to sleep but right before he could completely fall asleep, his phone went off.

ding.

"What the fuck . . ." He groaned. The boy didn't even bother checking the message. All he noticed was the name-Edgar. Other than that, he would put his phone on "do not disturb" and shove his phone under the pillow.

Hours went by and the sun was shining through the male's window. Namil sighed when he realized that he hadn't even had five minutes of sleep. He didn't care much since he knew he wasn't even thinking of leaving his room.

Since he was up, he would check his phone. His phone was a bit dry now that he ended up deleting Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.

The only thing were notifications from iMessage, Soundcloud, Youtube, and the random Uber Eats notification that pops up occasionally.

He decided to text a couple people back. It was business, so it was either he responded or everything gets slowed down. After that, he would finally reply to the less important messages.

𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘:
"what happened to u
callin back?"

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘:
"sorry"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐀:
"hi slump6s"

"are you dead?"

"omfg you died didn't you?"

"ok listen if ur ghost
is somehow readin this rn
i hope you get dragged down
to hell"