₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 - 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 - 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟗:𝟏𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ⌒

"You must really like Disney movies." Namil remarked as he and Armani had been watching Princess and the Frog. The girl was invested in the film; smiling excitedly every time she would see Tiana.

"Shut up!" She whispered to the male. Namil would only hum and would lay back down, scrolling through his instagram.

"Oh look! That's me." Armani pointed at the antagonist on the screen as he would flip through the cards that he once had on the table.

The male lifted an eyebrow, "You a witch?" He asked. "That would explain why I'm feeling the way I am right now . . ."

"Hm? No, I'm not a witch. I just think he cool. Like, wouldn't it be cool to just have magic like that and do whatever you want?"

"That would be nice . . ." Namil muttered, barely audible. He shrugged to make up for his quietness, "Ion know. That sound crazy and ion wanna be apart of it."

"Lame." Armani drawled before pausing the movie and laying beside him. Namil noticed her pause the movie and would glance at the girl.

"You not finishing?" He would ask.

"Nah, I'll watch it later. I've watched the movie about three thousand times—I already know what's about to happen next." Armani replied. "You ate anything today?"

"Haven't eaten in three days." Namil replied. Armani sat up and just stared at her male friend and he would stare back, his eyes enhanced by the black specs on his face.

"The hell did I tell you about starving yourself?"

"My fault for not having an appetite." Namil mumbled, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Man, I get that some days you just don't wanna wake up or eat anything but you gotta at least try. You'll end up sick and probably dehydrated . . . then you'll be in the ER getting fed through a tube or something—"

"I get it." Namil interrupted. "You sound like my mom . . . always tryna get me to do something. I get so tired of doing stuff. I literally just wanna stay in here and rot."

"I barley wanna record anything. I keep forcing myself to do something. I gotta get outta my bed and leave the room so I can make other niggas happy . . . ian even that happy myself. Last week I cried so hard that I can't even cry anymore if I wanted to."