₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑢𝑡 - 𝑠𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑝6𝑠ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑝𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑢𝑡 - 𝑠𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑝6𝑠
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟖 𝐏𝐌 ⌒

Namil put the blunt up to his lips as he relaxed in his gaming chair. His eyes began closing, letting his high get to him.

The male's eyes were a crimson red color and his eyelids became heavier with every blink, trying to fight the effects of his "natural relaxer."

Smoke filled the air but Namil was too far gone to even care about cracking a window to let some air in and clear the smell of weed out of his room.

The male would ash the blunt into the ashtray before taking a final puff from the wood that he rolled himself an hour prior to current time.

"I gotta call shordy back . . ." He would say to himself. Reaching into his pocket, he'd pull out his phone and slowly enter his password because his face card wasn't working with the darkness of his room.

The male scrolled through his contacts until he would find his exe's name. Before he could click the call button, reality hit him. His phone slipped out of his hands and for the third time out of the week, he cried.

"Why me . . . ?" He groaned before reaching for the blunt and taking another hit, attempting to get higher than he already was. Namil sniffled and wiped his tears with the bottom of his shirt.

He sighed. Instead of picking up his now cracked phone from the ground, he would stagger his way to his bed and collapse, immediately falling asleep.

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟔𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"This tight?" Namil asked as he would show off his outfit to the girl. He wore an all black hoodie with black jeans and a black puffer jacket over the hoodie.

"Boy, you gone burn the fuck up outside."

"No, I'm not. I ain't even wearing the puffer, I was joking wit that." He smiled as he took off the jacket and hung it back up in his closet, along with his other clothes.

"Yeah, right. Well, now I like your outfit . . . you'll still be hot because you wearing all black, but you'll be aight . . . I guess." She shrugged.

"Nigga think she my mom and shit." Namil laughed before sitting down on the bed beside the girl and putting his arm over her shoulder.

"It's 'cus I am! You really my son, word." The girl giggled while playing with Namil's fingers. He would playfully move his hand back.