₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ̗̀➛ 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛 - 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑎𝑦𝑔𝑜ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
: ̗̀➛ 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛 - 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑎𝑦𝑔𝑜
ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂 ₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝟔:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ⌒

Namil stared at himself in the mirror. As usual, he looked tired and he looked as if he had been crying for several hours-maybe even days.

The boy looked hungry, but he couldn't really tell. He's starved himself long enough for him to not even be hungry. His stomach turned the longer he sat there.

He looked at his lazy outfit as he stood in front of the mirror. A black hoodie, red plaid pajama pants, black socks, and, of course, his glasses to top it off.

The eighteen-year-old made his way down the stairs and unlocked the front door, ready for Armani to come through at any moment.

He would go back into the living room and turn on the TV. Currently, SpongeBob had been playing. It was one of his favorite cartoons besides Regular Show.

While he waited, he would pull his phone out of his pocket and begin to text Armani.

"da door already unlocked
so when you get here just
come in"

"wow ur a
gentleman lol"

Namil only raised his eyebrows at the message. He was surprised that he didn't smile or even blush at the simple text like he did every other time.

His energy had been so drained that he didn't even want to go through with this anymore.

But he didn't want to cancel either.

Moments later, Armani came through the door. She had the same outfit on, just a hoodie and a pair of Nike slides.

She looked even better in person.

"Woah! It's Slump6s!" The girl exclaimed as she pointed to the worn out looking eighteen-year-old. Armani walked up to the male, and she looked up at him.

"Holy shit, I forgot how tall you were. You're literally towering over me right now." Armani chuckled. "You good? You look tired."

"Ian gone to lie; I am tired. Either I'm up all night or I don't sleep at all." Namil explained, making his way up to his room. "You can come up here if you want."

"What about the TV?" Armani pointed out that the SpongeBob episode was still going before it cut to a commercial.

"Background noise. We can watch something in my room or whatever."