Blue food

Percy stood at the entrance. He quickly checked the inside of the building, making sure no one was looking at him or near where he was.

"Coast is clear," He said into his ear piece, which on the other side was Leo. "I'm going in."

Percy opened the door and crept inside the building, looking for his target. His eyes scanned the room, but he couldn't find it. He had to go deeper inside.

"Water boy, hide!" Leo's voice came through. "Someone is approaching the building."

Percy's eyes widened. He lunged to one side, hiding behind some boxes. The door opened.

"Mommy! I want a gobstopper!" A child's voice rang out. 

Percy stood up straight, and acted like he was looking for something. The child and their mother walked past him, ignoring him and going for the gobstoppers in another corner.

Percy scanned the shelves, and finally found his target. He brought out an endless bag, which can appear empty, courtesy of Leo. He quickly stuffed the precious goods inside the bag, and started to go outside of the building. Someone stopped him.

"Hey, kid!" A man's voice said, "Did you buy anything?"

Percy turned around, innocently smiling. "No, I was just looking."

The man nodded, and Percy breathed a sigh of relief. He walked outside, into a nearby park. 

"Did you get it?" Leo came running up to him.

Percy opened the bag, to reveal all types of blue candy. "I got it."

Leo whooped in joy, and the two boys celebrated their successful heist, feasting on the blue lollies.

When they got to camp...let's just say their girlfriends were not impressed.

Hope you liked this one! This is a request by DOB2009.

If you want a request, go and put them in the 'Disclaimer and Requests' chapter.

-Laurel