2

"Uhm... So her name is Rie, she's the maid I was talking about last night" Kenma speak as y/n just nod at his words. "nice to meet you Ms. Rie" y/n bowed at her as Rie did the same. "also..."

"hmm?"

"Rie will clean up the room you will be staying, first. If you want to design it. Help yourself."

"okay!"

Rie has left the two of them to proceed on cleaning the room that y/n will be staying. After Rie left the atmosphere between the two became awkward and doesn't know what they should talk about next. "so awkward..." Meanwhile kenma who remembers something went back to his room and left y/n there but then soon kenma came back too. He gave y/n a black card while y/n was confused. "Here. I don't know what you want but you should buy what you need since you'll be staying here from now on right?" Kenma spoke as a tint of small blush was on his cheek. Y/n blushed at this sight as she accepted the card although she was a bit confused. "t-thank you...?"

"what the hell?! Is this a some kind of love story?!"

"T-then... I-i gotta go..."

"y-yeah"

With that kenma hurriedly went to his room as he felt his face heating up. "What the hell is this feeling?!.." Meanwhile y/n who was left there decided to went to where Rie was. "Ms. Rie?" She called "Ms. Y/n! I am still cleaning your room so-"

"ah! No. No. That's not what I came for."

"hmm?" Rie was confused at was she said. "then what does she need?"

"Is-" before y/n could continue her words he saw kenma coming on their way as he wears clothes for outside. "Let's go..."

"huh?"

"huh??"

"We're going to the mall, I just went to change my clothes" kenma says as he was confused while y/n was just there, processing "did you thought I will let you go alone?" he asked "w-well..."

"Then Rie we'll be going now" kenma announced at Rie as Rie bid her farewell "It felt like I was watching a romance movie there" Rie thought referring to y/n and kenma earlier as she proceeded on cleaning the room. The two of them went to the garage and there y/n saw cars "what the hell..." she mumble out of surprise. Y/n just saw two luxurious cars. the other one was colored in black and the other was in gray

Kenma opened the door of the car of the gray one for Y/n as he signaled that, that is where they are going to ride. Y/n followed and hop in the car as kenma closed the door for her. While he went to the other side where the drivers seat are. Arriving at the mall, kenma first went out of the car as he went to the other side of the car to open the door for y/n even though y/n was about to open the door when kenma went out of the car. As y/n went out the car some girls suddenly shouted causing y/n to flinch from surpriseness.

"are they kenma's fans?!..."

Before Kenma's fans could come closer to them, guards suddenly stopped them as a sigh escaped from Kenma's lips.

"It was a good thing I talked to the owner of the mall first..."

As y/n looked at the people who was trying to get pass at the guards, she was amazed at the scene she's seeing. Then suddenly some journalist had came too "what the hell..." she mumble.

"Let's go?"

"huh? Uh. Sure"

"Don't pay attention to them too much..."

"...okay"

As time passes, kenma and y/n spent the rest of their day at the mall with just the both of them alone at the mall, except the saleslady and other staffs servicing them.