4

After the dumpster battle, all members of each team went back to the way their life was, while shoyo joined the MSBY volleyball team.

On the other hand, y/n was vomiting in the bathroom on the toilet while Rie caress her back. They we're kind of in a panic cause suddenly y/n vomited while they we're eating. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" Rie ask worriedly yet y/n didnt answer she was having a hard time. "I think I should call Mr. Kozume" Rie says as she was about to leave y/n to call kenma but y/n stopped her and grabbed her wrist. "No! Please don't! I don't want to trouble him anymore..."

"But Y/n, He's your fiance it's normal for you to trouble him..."

"You don't understand Rie, there's really nothing between us. Fiance is just a name to us. He took me in until I can find a way back home. I don't want to give him more trouble..." Y/n thought, thinking all the things kenma had done for her. Rie only kept quiet as she look at y/n who vomit once again. She sigh of defeat then went back to Y/n's side and caress her back.

TIMESKIP

Kenma arriving home, as he went inside the house. He was greeted with silence, there was no one welcoming him back. He was then about to call y/n's name but then Rie showed up at the stairs, going down. "Where's y/n?" kenma ask as Rie bit her lower lip and look down not sure if she should answer him. She then look back at kenma once again "She's resting now Mr. Kozume."

"I see... She must be tired..."

"Yes..."

Rie once again look down, she is the type of person that can't lie that's why "Rie, what's wrong with y/n?" kenma once again ask "e-eh? Mr. Kozume I just said she wasn't feeling well so..."

"your lying. I know your not the type to lie that's why you have this uncomfortable feeling right?" kenma state looking thourouly at Rie. She then look at kenma and had a eyes worried about y/n "this morning y/n vomited and she said that she have this uneasy feeling in her chest" Kenma got quiet for a second as her statement. He was surprised as he was thinking the symptoms of pregnancy that he search before "nausea, she's pregnant... So I really did impregnate her that night!?"

"All right you can go now, I'll take care of y/n"

"Y-yes..."

NEXT DAY

6:00AM

Sounds of someone vomiting in the bathroom was heard. Y/n suddenly woke up early because of the urge to vomit. No one was there to pat her back. "Y/n?" she heard someone called for her as she look to where the call came from. "oh it's just you..."

"How are you feeling?" Rie ask concerned to her friend. "I don't know, I don't feel good..."

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT)

"come here tomorrow early and help y/n get ready" Kenma state yet Rie was quiet, not knowing what to reply. "we're going to the hospital..." and with that he left and went upstairs.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'll help you get ready..."

"huh?"

Y/n was confused, but she just let Rie be. "I hope kenma doesn't find out about this..." y/n thought to herself as Rie was helping her get dressed.

As they walk out of her room, Kenma was downstairs tapping on his laptop. Kenma saw the both of them and close his laptop and went towards y/n. "Let's go... I'll just buy you a drive thru breakfast..." y/n was confused like 'what the hell is going on?' she wasn't feeling well and not have much of an energy and just let them do what they want. She was just quiet and doing things that they want to. She didn't have a the energey to even ask where are they going.