3

Kenma sense that she isn't leaving the room yet, thinking that she needs something. Kenma turned around with his chair and there he saw y/n looking around to where she should put the tray of breakfast. "It wasn't Rie?..."

"Y/n?" She flinched from the sudden call as she turn around her head facing kenma. "G-good Morning...."

"Good... Morning..., what are you doing here?" Kenma ask still facing y/n. "uh... Rie is at the grocery store and the line was long so she asked me to uh... You know... Bring you your breakfast.." she explained, her last sentence, going on a bit low voice. "I-i see..." kenma removed his headset and stand up from his seat and went towards y/n as she just watched him walked towards her. Kenma took the tray of breakfast from y/n as there we're only a few inches between them. kenma's face was kind of close to Y/n's causing y/n to feel heat through her face.

But little did they know that there was people watching them, thinking that they we're doing something inappropriate in front of a camera.

asdf711254
OH MY GOD

oxygen_lack
Who is that girl?!

random555
ARE THEY KISSING?!

sanzu_pashpash
Brooo we got live porn HAHAHA

Jess153692
Kodzuken is mineeeeee

"OHHH KENMA-SAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" a certain orange haired colored man stated as a form of excitement can be seen on his face as he watch the live stream on his cellphone. Meanwhile on the other hand, Kenma thanked y/n and told her to just put the tray of food anywhere at the table as they then had a small few conversation. And then went back to his stream again though ended it casually.

TIMESKIP

As they eat their lunch at the dining table, Kenma and Y/n eating while Rie was at the kitchen washing the dishes as she was the first one to finished to eat. They we're having a small conversations as they eat while Rie enjoy herself washing the plates with an earpods on. "After this I need to go somewhere" Kenma announced, feeling like y/n should know where is he going. "where are you going?" she asked out of curiosity. "I need to go to Bouncing Ball" he replied as he ate a spoon of his lunch. "Bouncing... Ball?"

"yeah"

"hmm"

"Well he is the CEO..." she thought to herself, shoving a spoon of food in her mouth.

TIMESKIP

KENMA POV

Going to the Bouncing Ball, with my Nissan GT-R car. As I arrived at the place, one of the guards helped me parked my car.

As I went inside the building, people bow at me, showing their respect as I just continue to go to my office while my secretary approach me whilst holding a bunch of papers. Probably the things that I need to do and need to sign. "Mr. Kozume, Is the news true? Do you really have a fiance?" He asked continuesly. "Yes" I simply replied as I felt him stopped from his tracks. "WHAT?!"

"Hold on— Mr. Kozume, we need to formally introduce her to the media as your fiance" he announced and ran towards me yet I stopped from my tracks, hearing his words. "He's right... But it's so much trouble"

"We'll do that but later, we need some things to do first"

"Yes! I understand!"

As time passes by, I signed the papers that I need to sign and went to all different meetings. "I want to go home..." I mumble to myself but I didn't notice that Rashid was also here, my secretary. "Please finished that first Mr. Kozume"