1

"KENMA!" the man with black hair shouted as he open the door of a room "IT'S 9 ALREADY AND YOU'RE STILL ASLEEP?!"

"kuroo shut up..." the man whom he called kenma groaned as he covers himself with his blanket. "wha— is this the reason why you weren't picking up my calls last night?" Kenma was confused at the question that his friend asked as he sat on his position. He looked at his friend and look at where his friend, kuroo was pointing. He look at the girl as he remembers what happened last night. He sighed then went out of his bed as he wore his slippers. "let's not talk here, she's still sleeping." the two guys left the room as the man whom called Kuroo grinned at his friend and followed him to go out of the room. "so? so? Was it good? How many times did you guys did it?" Kuroo asked as they walk to the living room. Yet kenma only kept quiet and didn't answer, not exactly knowing how to answer his questions. "I thought it was a dream..." Kenma mumble to himself. "what? You thought it was a dream so you knocked her up so good?" kuroo says as he put his arm over kenma's shoulder, still grinning. But Kenma only kept his tired face.

Once they we're already at the living room, they both saw a man with a sandy blond hair, wearing a suit. "Yo! I thought you guys will let me wait more" the sandy blond hair says "Yakkun! you won't believe what I just saw in kenma's room" Kuroo announced as he went towards the man he called Yakkun with an exited look. "oh? What is it? Did you see an erotic magazine beside him?" a man with a mohawk hairstyle says. "Tora?"

"Well... Almost..."

"almost? What do you mean almost?"

"I saw a girl sleeping beside Kenma!"

"OHHH KENMA THAT'S UNFAIR!" Taketora shouted looking like he had been betrayed. "woah that's unexpected for Kenma." Yaku says grinning at them. "Right?! Our Kenma is finally a man!"

"I am a man....even before..."

"what's going on?..." the girl asked that was beside kenma on the bed earlier. Kenma sighed and said "Y/n go back to my room"

"huh?"

"just go back..."

The girl was still half asleep so she did not notice Kenma's friends. "Ohh! The shirt she's wearing was kenma's right?" Yaku says amazed at what he saw. "She's cute" Taketora compliment "Shut up"

"oh~ a jealous kenma" Kuroo says as he grinned again yet kenma only kept quiet, irritated by their teasing. I mean who wouldn't be irritated when the first thing you hear in the morning is a tease from your friends.

"She's my girlfriend so Can you guys leave now?"

Kenma was so annoyed that he wants to kick them out already. "Since your busy from your girlfriend we'll take our leave" Kuroo announced as the other two stand up from their seat while he emphasized the word 'girlfriend'.  "bye~"

"Enjoy Your Morning Sex"

Yaku exclaimed as he was the last to leave the door step. Kenma sighed at the peace he had finally claimed. "this is the worst day in my life"

Kenma was about to go upstairs, back to his room to go back to y/n but then he remembers that y/n has just woke up. He thought that he should bring breakfast for her as he went back, a few step downstairs and went to the kitchen. He did not know what specific breakfast y/n would want so he just made y/n a coffee and a sandwich.

As he went upstairs, going to his room. He saw y/n asleep on his bed as she was leaning her back at the headboard of the bed, as she still wears Kenma's shirt. "Did I really knocked her up so much last night?" Kenma asked himself, seeing the girl so tired as he went towards the girl and put down the tray of breakfast at the cabinet beside the bed. He stare at y/n's feature as she sleep while Kenma was thinking how they met last night.