"I told her I was going to stop. The last thing I told her was that you and Creighton were getting close and that you kissed."

That kiss happened a few weeks ago, meaning she has been in touch with Isabella and I didn't fucking notice.

I shake my head. "I don't believe you, Wren. You aren't my friend. You never were." I choke out.

I hadn't felt pain like this since my parents disowned me. I finally considered Wren to be my best friend. She never wanted to be friends with me. Like everyone else in this fucking school.

My gaze flickers to Creighton, who was leaning against the counter. His arms crossed against his chest. I step closer to Wren and she watches me nervously. "You can go back to Isabella and tell her to stop being a fucking pussy. If she wants to say something to me, tell her to say it to my face. I'm not scared of this stupid bitch." I snarl in her ear.

"Hear me out Anoushka." she pleads, grabbing my arm.

I swing my arm back. "I said don't touch me." I yell.

She flinches and touches her stomach. "Please just listen to me." she begs.

I was about to shake my head until Creighton cuts in. "Anoushka. Listen to what she has to say."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Why would I listen to you?"

"Because she has information that you need to know."

Fine. I sit on the couch, Creighton sits beside me and Wren sits opposite us.

"It all started last year before she went missing. I used to work at this animal shelter. Isabella came in and we started to talk. We got along pretty well and we soon became friends. She told me she needed a huge favour from me. I wasn't in the best living state with my dad so she told me that she'll get me into the school and pay for my classes all for free. It was a miracle. It seemed too good to be true. She told me her plans and she wanted to disappear to put the blame on Creighton because she knew he was going to call off their sex arrangement but it didn't work because he never attended the party but she only had one chance so she still disappeared."

My hands tremble uneasily in my lap and I felt a hand touch my lower back. I tense before realising it was Creighton. He was trying to calm me down.

"She wanted to put the blame on both of you. It worked for you because you lost everything and she was happy about that but it didn't work with Creighton. Jeremy was meant to expose the sex tape a while ago but he refused to."

She knew about the sex tape. I couldn't believe any of this.

"My job was to get close to you and Creighton and tell her everything that goes on with you two. I only told her about the kiss and then that's it. I didn't have a choice. I told her that I quit and I didn't want to do this anymore because I love you Anoushka. You're my best friend."

I shake my head. "We aren't friends. You could have come clean ages ago. In fact, would you have even told me had I not found out myself?"

"I was going to. I only just told Creighton today because she messaged me telling me that she wanted to put the plan into action."

"What's the plan?"

"To hurt you."

My body tenses and Creighton's hand on my back stills. "Make sure you send her my message." I say.