Izzy glares, "we can spar outside and you can see what I can do."

"No need Izzy, let's just shock the puppy when the time comes." Alec says.

"So is everything settled then? Because I have a beach party to get ready for." I ask standing up.

"Beach party?"

"Yes, Tyler and Lukkas beach party. Did I not tell you?" I ask everyone.

"Uh no." Karmen says.

"Oh well now you know."

"Yes, you all can go. Please leave." Sam says in annoyance.

I smile and walk out the house with everyone in tow. As we are walking back to our house, I see Bella and Jacob talking.

I go to walk over but Karmen pushes me back, "no. I already had to save you once. Leave her alone." I roll my eyes and keep walking.

I sit across from the fire, watching as everyone mingles in groups. Some talking, others playing games, and the rest dancing.

I've been here for an hour and honestly, I'm bored.

The familiar sound of paramore fills the beach and I find myself nodding along.

"You seem like you aren't enjoying yourself." I smile and turn towards Lukka. "Not a big party person, what about you?" He pulls a cigarette from behind his ear and lights it. "I'm just chillin. Although I will say this party became better when you showed up." I blush at his words.

"So how come you won't let me take you out? When I asked you ran away."

I ignore the 2nd half of his question, "get my number from Tyler and text me. We can plan a date yeah." He smiles at me and blows out the smoke.

"Bet."

I turn back towards the fire but I find myself focusing on Angela and Izzy who are currently making out.

"Holy shit!" I say with wide eyes.

Lukka follows my eyes and he laughs, "who knew little Angie was into girls?"

"I'm gonna have to talk about this with them." I mumble taking a sip of my water.

Tyler soon comes up saying something about needing Lukkas help. "You gon be alright by yourself?"

"I'll keep her company." Kaydence says sitting down.

I watch as the two boys walk away before I turn to the girl. "We don't talk so what do you want?"

"I have a secret that I feel like you should know since you are somewhat involved."

I stare at he quizzically, "Luke... he found his mate." I shrug at her words.

"Ok? So?"

"It's Alec."

I can feel my eye twitching.

"If you're lying I will per-I'm not... Luke plans on telling Alec tonight. I told him not to considering you have been on a mean streak lately. He's not listening."

I clench my hands together.

I take a deep breathe and look at Luke who is laughing with a few other guys. "Why are you telling me? Don't you want him to be happy."

"Even though you have found three of your mates, I know Alec is special to you... and I know you don't really like me and my family still. By the way I'm sorry for that.... It was a really horrible thing to do."

My hard stature softens at her words, "I accept your apology. I won't kill your brother but I will torment him."

"That's fair I guess."

I watch as Luke walks over to Alec and motions to an area further down the beach.

They start to walk over to wherever Luke suggested. I find myself slipping into the shadows and following them.

"What did you want to talk about?" Alec asks looking around in confusion.

"I uh... I wanted to tell you something." Luke steps closer and I clench my hands.

"Ok what is it?"

They stare at eachother and before I know it, Luke is kissing Alec. I don't even have chance to intervene because Alec quickly pushes Luke away from him.

"What the hell is your problem!?" He shouts.

Luke stumbles and looks at Alec with wide eyes. "You're my mate. I knew from the moment you punched me for hurting Willow."

Alec shakes his head, "no! No no no! Absolutely not! There is no way I can be your mate and Willows."

"You're gay Alec, pretty sure you are more so mine rather than Willows."

"No! It Doesn't matter what the fuck my sexuality is! I don't belong to anyone, especially you!"

Luke shakes his head, "you don't mean tha-uh yes I do!" Alec cuts him off.

"Why the hell would I even want to be with you!? You tried to murder my best friend! You're a piece of shit and I will never like nor love you. I don't want to be with you! Now leave me the hell alone Luke and stay away from Willow!" Alec marches away leaving Luke alone.

Luke stands there for a moment before turning towards me.

"I can sense you in the shadows Willow." I say nothing as I make myself known.

"I bet you're happy huh?" I tilt my head as I look at him.

"He's never going to choose you. Why would you even try?"

He stays silent as he looks at me.

"Hmp, have Fun never being a choice Luke."

Tears run down his face making me smile.

I turn away from him and go back to the party.