If the world was ending

Anis- She'd circle around the world and try every dessert at least twice.

Aria- "And here it is, our final night alive; as the Earth burns to the ground..."

Crow- "I never hated you. I was just a little tough I guess.. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused."

Brid- The grind never stops.

Dolla- Prices spiked.

Diesel- Caved in and tried grape candy, but hated it and was sad in her last moments.

Drake- "I caused all of this! You're welcome!" *10 mins later* "I'm sorry! I didn't know it'd end like this! I regret everything!"

Emma- Wrap whoever was closest to her in one last embrace.

Frima- She died in her sleep :p

Helm- Looks over the horizon one last time, dreaming of water.

Juila- Her sad melodies's will float through the air until there is none left.

Volume- Posts a video of her saying all the most offensive, racist, homophobic whatever shit to get it off her chest.

Syuen- Spend her last moments with Matis.

Jackal- Never realized she'd wander the streets for the last time that day.

Laplace- Tried to figure out the source of the world ending, but ended up dying before the end, trying to stop it.

Cocoa- Girlie's going on strike.

Maiden- Do a drama scene of her and Guillotine standing on the balcony, watching everything crumble while they're the last to go.