On a first date

Frima- Overslept and missed the date.

Guillotine- Said she was traditional, made you pay the entire bill.

Rupee- Planned the entire thing herself, bought you a gift, and was an absolute sweetheart. Ended the night with a kiss.

Folkwang- Kept bringing up her insecurities and blushed everyone you'd bat them down.

Alice- Ludmilla was there too to watch over.

Rapunzel- May or may not have "accidentally" called you mommy/daddy.

Diesel- Gave you a goodie bag with homemade sweets before and complimented you the entire time.

Brid- Said no to your offer 'cause she was to busy.

Yuni- Arrived with Mihara and asked to be a throuple.

Aria- Paid the bill because she felt bad that you couldn't have much time together as she kept getting recognized and approached.

Rapi- Had a wonderful night, ended with a kiss and sneaking back into the outpost.

Exia- A night at home playing COD and ending with cuddling.

Laplace- Got put in the rehabilitation center right before for accidental terrorism.

Biscuit- Brought dog treats as a "dessert" and made you eat them with her watching.

Signal- Kept comparing the date to her K-dramas and how you were doing everything wrong.

Epinel- Only accepted the date offer to be nice and felt uncomfortable the entire time.

Julia- Wrote a song for you, split the bill and got you ice cream after.