ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)

Start from the beginning

I felt myself right then and there.

His muscles were hard and contracting. His abs were lean and concise. It was like he was crafted by the God's themselves. He had a spider tattoo on the base of his side. 

I wanted to run my tongue across his body.

"Tell me something, Maya," Kol prompted. "Did Gavin fuck you before I knocked him out?"

I swallowed. Kol's voice sounded calm, but his eyes... were flashing with hints of anger. Something else was there too. I was almost afraid to say it.

Possessiveness. 

Kol leans forward until his body is completely on top of mine. He placed gentle kisses along my jaw and neck. They were soft little touches that had me soaking.

Why couldn't he fuck me already?

"Please Kol...." I was begging. I needed him inside me. 

"You haven't answered my question, baby," he whispers.

His cock slightly digs into me and I moan. His hand grips my throat and makes me face him.

"Answer my fucking question, whore."

His words. The way he talked. The tone of his voice. Usually, I didn't enjoy it when people cursed at me or called me derogatory names. But, Kol...he made me enjoy it. He made me crave it. He made me want him.

"Y-Yes," I whispered. Kol didn't respond. He continued to kiss my jaw down to my neck. Slowly. Tenderly. With each kiss, his pace got slow and slow.  It was driving me crazy. 

"Kol. Please just fuck me," I whined.

Kol stops all of his movements and looks down at me. His eyes were dark. His gaze was possessive. His demeanor was angry.

"Fuck you?" he taunts. "You want me to put my dick inside you after you had someone else's dick inside you an hour ago?"

"Yes."

Kol laughs. His laugh was grand. His laugh was powerful. His laugh made me want to hear him laugh all the time.

But, right now I was horny and wanted to be fucked.

Kol crotches down and picks up the black duffel bag. He sets it next to me and unzips it. My eyes widen at the number of sexual items in that duffel bag.

How many girls has he used those on?

He takes out a pair of metal handcuffs and smirks at me.

"I guess you're not the only one into handcuffs," he says.

I stand up and Kol towers over me. "What if I want to handcuff you?" I challenge.

Kol smirks. "You think you deserve to play with me after you were playing with someone else?"

I slide my arms around his neck and grind my front against his. He groans and his hands immediately fly to my waist to steady me. "If it makes you feel any better, I didn't come."

"Knowing that you wasted your time on that dickhead and didn't even get an orgasm is supposed to make me feel better?" he retorts. "If anything I should send you home for attempting it."

I move closer to him and slowly kiss his lips. I move down the right side of his jaw. One of my hands slides down his neck, to his chest, and down his abs. I traced them before I unbuckled his pants. 

I roughly pull his pants down and drop to my knees. "Then make me work for it."

His fingers trace out my jawline before roughly gripping it. "I want you to know, Maya...I'm not going to be gentle. I'm going to make you work for it."