Chrissie:(Confused)"Cover the what?"

The shark attacks Chrissie and she screams.

Chrissie:"AHHHHHHHH!"

-----------------

Jaws 

When Police Chief Martin Brody, Matt Hooper, and Quint are boarding the Orca.

Police Chief Martin Brody:"Well, er, I know that I for one am very excited to work with you guys! To set sail on the Orca, find the shark and kill the thing!"

Matt Hooper:"Yeah!"

Police Chief Martin Brody:"And I know it's going to be really hard, but--"

Quint:"Really hard?! Wiping ye bum with a hook for a hand is really hard! This be impossible!"

Police Chief Martin Brody:"Okay..."

------------------

Jaws The Town Council Scene

When the town is discussing what to do about the shark.

The crowd murmers worriedly.

Man:(Crowd murmers some more)"How can we protect ourselves?"

Man:"We should lock our doors!"

Old Lady:"We should call my nephew!"

Knight:"We should dig a moat!"

Village Idiot:(Why not? There's always one)"We should take Amity, and push it somewhere else!"

The crowd immediately quiets down.

Police Chief Martin Brody:"That idea may just be crazy enough...To get us all killed!"

The crowd resumes fretting.

Village Idiot:(Amongst the murmuring)"What's wrong with my idea?"

Meadows:"Let's get someone to go after it!"

Police Chief Martin Brody:"There isn't anybody fool enough to take on a shark!"

A horrible screeching noise is heard; the crowd cringes and covers their ears; we see a scary-looking old guy in a raincoat with a hook for a hand, scraping it on the window of the Town Hall; he stops.

Unnamed Fisherman:"You got a bathroom in this place?"

Mayor Vaughn:(Looking slightly peeved; pointing backwards with his thumb)"In the back."

Unnamed Fisherman:(legs wobble)"Thanks."

The unnamed fisherman runs for the bathroom.

Quint:(Under a yellow raincoat hat)"I'll catch ya fish for ya, that is if'n you're willing to pay."

Quint tips the brim of his hat up.

Mayor Vaughn:"Nooo! You'll never get a cent out of me!(runs to the wall and throws his back against it)Never! I'd rather that shark come in here right now and eat you all alive!"

Mayor Vaughn begins foaming at the mouth and breathing heavily; the crowd looks at him strangely; he calms down.

Mayor Vaughn:"...Sorry."

Quint:(Laughs good-naturely)"Aw, shucks. I don't want your money. I was just playing up the drama of the moment, is all."

Mayor Vaughn chuckles, which gradually turns into crying; Quint continues.

Quint:"Nope, I'm gonna take that scaly, toothy creature down for nothing."

Later

On the docks where the townsfolk are standing as Police Chief Martin Brody, Matt Hooper, and Quint leave on the Orca to go kick the shark's butt.