Chapter 94- part 2

Start from the beginning

He always found the forehead kisses pure and the sign of trust and saying 'you always have me'.

She always felt safe, love and content in forehead kiss.

He kept his lips pressed on her forehead, rubbing her back.

"I want you to be happy like this, always", he said bumping their foreheads.

"Oppa, I'll be, as long as I'm with you", she said.

He smiled and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

He found a kiss on cheek as soft, simple and a sign of comfort and love.

She found this kiss as serene, peaceful and comforting.

He took her hands in his and kissed her palms.

He found this vulnerable and as a sign of assurance.

She found this cheeky and sweet as this could make her blush everytime.

"Aren't you blushing?", He asked tickling her sides a little.

She lowered her head giggling but the blush was still there.

He lifted her face, caressing her cheeks and looked at her eyes for any sign of discomfort or discontent.

When he saw none, he kissed her lips.

He always found this sensitive, special and as a sign of pure love that couldn't be described with the mere words 'I love you'.

She knew the context of this one, but she never felt any kind of negative emotion from her brothers kisses.

She found this as a sign of pure love and  a claim that 'they are her people'.

She leaned against him as she smiled in content.

She loved sharing physical love.

Cuddles, kisses, hugs, massages.

Everything provided comfort for her, only from them.

If any other person even tried to touch her hand, she found it hard to not flinch.

He kept his chin on her head and rubbed the back of her neck.

She smiled patting his back.

"My kisses?", He asked with a smile.

She pulled off from the hug, got out of the bed and ran out of the room.

Within minutes she ran in with something behind her back.

She placed the contents infront of him.

Little packets of chocolates - Hershey's Kisses.

She giggled seeing his facial expressions change from confusion to realisation to annoyance.

"You! Come here!", He lunged at her but she ran around the room.

"You tricked me! If I catch you, get ready to be smacked! Yah!", He ran after her.

Finally he caught her.

Sure she was a fast runner.

He threw her on the bed as she was laughing out loud.

He sat there defeated with a pout.

She sat up smiling and threw herself on him as she kissed his whole face.

Aera was sitting on his lap as he was holding his phone in front of them.

They were eating the chocolates she brought and were watching a funny video.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Sleepy?", He asked.

She nodded her head.

He kept the phone aside and adjusted the ac temperature.

"Wanna share?", He asked gesturing his hoodie.

She nodded her head as she went under his hoodie.

He zipped it down, to adjust to her size.

She was not suffocated as she had a simple crop top.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?"  She asked.

"Ask anything, babygirl", he said caressing her hair.

"You never allow or like the idea of anyone touching you. Why did you allow me, oppa? I mean I am not complaining, but I just want to know. You know I was scared to ask you this, because what if you won't allow me as well-", her rambling was cut off.

"I got the point", he laughed out.

"I never liked touching and all. You know that's  my nature. You love physical contact. Can you explain why? No, right. It's a natural thing baby. For some people they could have a reason, but for me I just hate it. And in the case of you, Kim Aera, you made me your slave from your birth. I guess no backing off from this loveable and sweet sister of mine", he said caressing her hair.

"So, you are comfortable with me right?", She asked.

"More than anything", He said kissing her head.

She yawned again.

He held her in a firm grip as they drifted off to a nap.