{22}

I drop her off, and I make it to my classroom. For that whole day I think about what I want to do. If I want to risk the career. But no one has ever made me feel like this, I have always been a one night stand sort of guy. But I didn't just want sex, I wanted to hold her, kiss her. Be with her all the time.

So I made the very risky decision, I want her. I get what I want. So with each passing moment I got more and more nervous waiting for her.

Finally I got to see her, I wanted to wrap my hands around her but I couldn't.

"Rose, stay after."
I saw her friends look at her confused but she played it off, and turned around and walked back in. She dropped her bag off at my desk. I liked how she acted like it was also her desk.

"Nathan..."
We just stared at each other, we took in the moment. I didn't know if it was the last one. I made sure to soak her up, I knew she would be big in my life.

"Rose, I'm the top professor in the state and soon the country. I have a chance to do so much. This could ruin that."

"Okay, I can't I'm done." She said so sad

"Rose you didn't let me finish, I don't care if it gets ruined but you need you need to know. However I don't care."

She smiled

"Would we get in trouble"

"Yes. I would go to jail"

I didn't care, I wanted to hold her. I wanted to love her.

"You would lose any chance of staying here to continue school." I said

"Hm." She smiled

"Nathan" she sounded demanding, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I don't care." She grinned

She walked over and shut the door, came back and kissed my neck. She moved her hands down to my belt and then took it off throwing it aside. Then she moved to my shirt, unbuttoning it. One hand handling the buttons one hand down my pants.

No.

I twisted her around, and slammed her against the desk. She smiled against my mouth, one hand tight on waist. The other hand unbuttoning her jeans. I pulled them down, next her shirt. I let my other hand explore her body. I lifted her up and put her in my desk, and basically slammed into her.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her while going in and out. She again smiled against my mouth. He started moaning and was getting louder.

"Quiet." I said

She went quiet, we made intense eye contact. Then she snapped I got harder and faster. She got loud again.

"Nathan"
I covered her mouth, she threw her head back. I had to stop myself from getting loud as well. We started shaking. I pull out, again we stare at each other for a moment. I push her back, I disappear in between her legs.

When she starts to get loud again I come back up and cover her mouth. Her head rolls back with my hand still on her mouth, she grabs my wrist and looks my straight in the eye.

We finish, she gets dressed "Want to come over tonight" I ask. "Yes" she pauses "I want to get to know you more" I smile and look down.

I think I'm falling hard for her. Really fucking hard.