{19}

When I woke up he was gone. I was still in his bed, the curtains were open, I looked out into the forest, it was stunning, miss traveling up the trees, it was so green, and beautiful. I laid of a little bit, I'm so confused, he didn't kill Lola. But he didn't tell me someone wanted to kill me. He didn't lie, but he put me in danger.

He wrapped his arms around my body, I turned around facing him. His brown eyes finally looked peaceful, he didn't look in pain. He kissed my head I pulled away and stood up. He knew his dream was over. He knew I was done.

"Nathan, we need to talk"  I said.

He sat up looking at me.

"I love I do, that will never go away, but I need to think. I'm confused, I found emails, in Tyler's house you didn't kill anyone on that plane. But you didn't tell me, you put me in danger. You let Lola on that plane. That was all you, I had nothing to do with that. I will never stop loving you. I truly believe we are soulmates, we both love each other to much. I need to go home. You know this, you know I need to leave. I need space to think if I really forgive you."

He looked down, he looked up at me for the first time I saw that he knew. He wasn't torn for the first time. He  knew I needed to leave. He was going to let me out. I saw the reflection of the man I loved, the man I remember. In his beautiful eyes, it was like Nathan Kilgore came back to life. He came back to me. I'm just the few moments

My everything came back

My beautiful, beautiful love came back.