{3}

We pulled away from each other

"I will send a car for you at 7, be ready with with a suite case"

I was so excited I started jumping up and down

"OK" I said

Lola popped her head in, can I come with, Rose and I grew up across the street from each other. So she was heading to Oregon as well"
Nathan looked off, like she couldn't come with like he knew something bad was going to happen. I shook it off because I ignore red flags.

"Sure"

This was going to be the best trip ever. Her and I practically ran back to the dorm, laughing and talking about what we were going to do, and about Nathan, Lola just listens while I talked about him.

"He loves you, it doesn't take much to see"
I could feel my cheeks turn red, it was so nice to have one person know about him.

When we got back to our dorm we packed and grabbed some dinner. Then the car came at around 7. She stayed at the dorm and I went to Nathan's house.

"I'm here"

I opened the door and didn't see him, "hello?"
Finally he came out, he was wearing grey sweats and a white T-Shirt, he looked so good.

"Hey" he sounded weird, "I need to talk to you" I was so confused, "yeah, shoot."

"I really wish you had tried to say something so Lola wouldn't come with on the plane."

"I can tell her, not to come I'm sorry"
"It's fine you don't need to be sorry just next time please, I wanted to spend time with you" he said raising his voice.

"You don't need to raise your voice, I want you to meet her, I get you kind of know her but you don't."

"Why can't I just be with you, alone" he yelled. I started to get mad because he blowing things way out of proportion.

"Nathan! Stop why are getting so mad!"
He just walked away, I sat down by the window, why is he acting so fucking weird. Does he not like her, does he not want me to have friends, why...

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you so angry about this you never answered my question."

"Rough day"

I don't know why this made me even more upset I turned and stood up

"That's not a answer! You looked like you had just seen a ghost when she asked to come with, what is going on!"

"Rose, I said I had a rough day"

"Nathan!"

"Fuck, I just hate planes okay and I don't feel like having to babysit her in a airport"

"You wouldn't have to babysit her, she's 22 not 10"

"Rose, I'm sorry"

I turned back around, it isn't even that big of a deal but he made a  big deal
I heard him come up behind me, I felt his arm wrap around my stomach. He whipped me around

"Rose, I said I'm sorry"

"I...just please talk to me about it, instead of getting mad okay."

"Got it."

He put his forehead to mine, he sounded sorry that's the only reason why I forgave him. He started kissing me, I love this. He walked me over the bedroom, he laid me down softly on the bed and took his shirt off. He came back down on me, I wrapped my legs around him and sat up to take mine off. After a few minutes he was inside me

"Nathan.."

"Not yet."

I loved when he was demanding.

"Nathan...."

"What did I just say"

I gripped the sheets, and moved with him. God he is so perfect.

"Okay.." he finally said

I screamed his name 3 times, after we were done we showered. He pushed my wet hair back,
"You are so beautiful" how did I get so lucky. I know he is my soulmate...