{14}

I sat down and put my head in my hands and looked up at him. He looked so sad, I had never seen him look like he was in unbearable pain. But not the pain you can see.

"My best friend and I got into a fight, he made a threat to you. Which caused me to get angry and when I lunged at him he took out a gun and pointed it at me. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a pop.
I looked down examining myself for a wound, I never found one. I was relieved but then panicked, I looked over at my friend and he looked horrified. His girlfriend dropped to the ground. She must have stepped in front of him, he fell with her. This girl was the love of his life. He had told me he would kill for her, die for her, live for her. His love for her was so deep. He looked in pain when she died in arms, he covered for me when it came to the cops. I hadn't really killed her my body guard had, we were at a party when this happened. He said she was shot by my body guard which was true but he was not done with me. He blamed me, he said he would take away my everything, if that was money or my house he was gonna take everything from me. He found from people who hated me my everything was you. He knew what he was going to do, take down the plane you were in. I got to the pilot first saying to take down the plane.
I wasn't in my right head, I wanted to know someone would feel guilty for killing you. I wanted to live with it forever. I didn't want to kill Lola, that's why I was mad when she wanted to come with. Rose I took down the plane and I'm so sorry."

I fell off the chair and was gripping my chest, screaming. He walked over to me "GET AWAY FROM ME" he backed up I don't think he was expecting my reaction. I started panicking, this is not the man who I love. I stood up, he walked over he wrapped his arms around me.
I started punching his chest and screaming.

"HOW COULD YOU"

"YOU TOOK HER FROM ME"

"I HELD THAT GIRL AS SHE DIED"

"MY LIFE WAS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU."

I just screamed at him. I hit him in the chest, maybe my reaction was a bit insane but I wanted to die this was all so much he showed up after I thought he had died. I grieved a man I loved. This was a man I did not recognize.

"I HATE YOU"

"I HATE YOU"

"I DON'T LOVE YOU I HATE YOU"

He started crying

"YOU DON'T GET TO CRY"

"Nathan let me go home, please"

He shook his head, that's why I called my mom he couldn't let anyone know.

"NO"
He picked me up

"NATHAN PUT ME DOWN"

"NATHAN"

My voice started to get raspy

"HELP"

"HELP ME PLEASE"

He brought me up to a room and shut the door and locked it. "Nathan I won't tell anyone"

"We can talk when you calm down" he said

I started slapping the door and punching the wall. How could he do this, he locked me in a room after I found out he killed my best friend.

After a few hours I made up my mind, I hated him,
I was confused, and I didn't believe him. I had been staring at the ceiling for the past 3 hours. I finally got up and started pacing around the room, biting on my nails.
Nathan knocked on the door, I don't know why all sudden he cares. He walked in and over to me. "Get away from me Nathan" he back away, why was he in here. I guess it was his house but why, he locked me in a room while I screamed after he told me he had killed my best friend; tried to kill me and killed 150 other people.

"What do you want?" I asked in a strong tone, making sure he knew not to come anywhere near me. "I wanted to check on you, it got to quiet."

"I couldn't scream forever" he nodded "do you need anything" "yeah" "I will do anything" "bring me home" he looked away from me like he was thinking.
"I can't"
"Nathan if you love me you will bring me
home." I wanted to look strong but I started crying again. "I can't, I'm so sorry" I looked away from him
I started to raise my voice. "Nathan!" He looked so torn like he didn't know what to do so he left and locked the door again.

"Nathan! I swear I won't tell anyone!"

I heard nothing.

"NATHAN!"

I started hitting things again, looking for a way out. I saw a window. The window was open. I opened it and looked down, I could jump I could risk dying or ending up really hurt. So I climbed out and sat in the roof.

"ROSE!" He yelled

I didn't respond if he wasn't going to let me go I was going to give him the silent treat meant.

"ROSE, get down right now" I still didn't respond he was demanding. I used to like the demanding in his voice but now it repulsed me everything about him repulsed me. But also confused me, how can I be so mad and so confused.

"Fuck Rose, I'm coming up." I didn't want him to but I thought maybe I'd he managed to get his ass up here I could push him down.

He climbed up and grabbed my arm. I didn't move, "rose...please...I don't want you to get hurt" he didn't want me to get hurt I got so pissed I forgot I was giving him the silent treatment.

"Fuck you, you don't want me get hurt you dumb fuck you tried to kill me."

He looked stunned by my words, good.

"Rose"

"Don't, you don't get to act like I would be fine and everything would be unicorns and rainbows. You are kidnapping me, killed my friend, left me life time of trauma. The least you could do and I mean the bare minimum is let me watch the god damn sunset."

He got up and walked away, "be safe" then he left.
I laid down and thought about what it would feel like to kill him.