Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!

Start from the beginning

Vilgax: Am I supposed to be flattered by all this?

Ben: Believe me, Vilgax, I don't like it any more than you do.

(Y/n): Me too, but this is for your own good, you've been on the run for a while.

Vilgax: And believe me, Tennyson, once I am free of this encumbrance, you'll like it even less. If you also think this is my own good (L/n), then you are surely mistaken.

Ben yawned at his threats since it didn't do anything at all. While you looked at Vilgax again.

(Y/n): Har har, very funny Vilgax. I always knew you were bad at jokes. Not much like my dad as always. *Looks at Vilgax* But what matters now is that you're not escaping again.

Vilgax: We shall see about that.

As the space transport ship was heading towards, Rook made a few adjustment for the location area.

Rook: Initiating docking procedure... now.

(Y/n): This is it..! So, once we reach to the space station prison, there's going to be a rule we have to follow correct?

Max: *nods in agreement* Yes. But remember, once you cross into the prison's blackout field, all communication is blocked, so if you're in trouble, you'll be on your own.

This caused some of the plumbers to become a bit nervous, while Ben came over with his own confidents knowing this wasn't a problem.

Ben: No sweat. We'll drop off squidface and be on our way in no time.

(Y/n): Easy Ben, If this is Vilgax we're taking in, then we might know what kind of tricks he's up to. 

Ben: Oh come on (Y/n), you worry too much. 

(Y/n): I know, but still let's not forget that Vilgax was trying to get away or go somewhere. That's not like him at all, he could've easily stole our omnitrix and made a run for it, but he didn't. So something strange is going on. *looks at Vilgax* So what you're endgame? Why leave earth and not come for us?

Vilgax: *grunt* You're smarter than you look, surely you should know why.

(Y/n): *sigh* Figures, you're not the type to talk things out.

Ben: Well duh, squidface here doesn't just tell out the plan..!

Rook: But I still agree with (Y/n), we still need to know what he is really up.

(Y/n): Yeah, but how..? 

Ben: Look it doesn't matter, what matters now is we got him and we're going to lock the keys to his new home.

Max: Easy now, just be careful when you're in the prison's blackout system, and also just like what (Y/n) said, keep an eye on Vilgax. We might know what he's up to.

Rook: We will..!

After Max turn off the call, you and the rest of the plumbers went near the Prison's blackout area and soon all communication were off and you could no longer contract Max or any other plumbers. However, meanwhile outside of the astroid field, lies another space ship which was a giant warship, and inside was one of the Incursian ship along with the Princess known as Attea herself. Attea was getting a bored look as she quickly made a facetime call to her father and suddenly he appeared in front of her online.

 Attea was getting a bored look as she quickly made a facetime call to her father and suddenly he appeared in front of her online