Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!

At Metropolis, you were running with your friend Ben and Rook, along with the girls as you were all running towards something. Something dangerous and something that can't be escape from your moment of need. Could it be a disaster, a villain terrorizing the city, or even worse, someone trying to take over the planet! I think not!

(Y/n): Come on Ben *Kept on running* We got to hurry! We're late!

Ben: I know I know!

(Y/n): See, this is exactly why we should have went early when we had the chance!

Ben: Okay.. Fine, I was wrong for once.

Rook: I don't understand the point of this running, we could've easily just use my Proto truck to get us there.

(Y/n): Nah, we can't! We only use your Photo truck on night shift patrol and this one is personal! We need to get there now!

Diana: *panting and running* Agreed! Come, sisters and my fellow brothers! The twilight of our struggles is not yet upon us.

(Y/n): Right! *Kept on running* Come on Ben! Get a move on!

Ben: I'm trying! *panting* What it's look like I'm doing?!

You were running with the girls and with your other friends as they kept on running too somewhere they needed to be.

Kara: Hurry! Before it's too late.

Jessica: You don't have to tell me twice!

AS you and your friends kept on running, one of your friends couldn't keep up and it was Karen. She was running her way towards you and your friends, but couldn't keep up the pace.

Karen: *breathing heavily* Right... behind you.

Karen kept on chasing after you, and then suddenly you and your friends made it towards the docks area.

(Y/n): Okay.. where is it?!

Babs: *Gasp* Over there! And It's getting away!

Suddenly you and your friends saw your way ticket home as they saw the huge boat known as the ferry blaring its horn. The Ferry's name was the S.S. Tardy and was slowly moving towards the ocean and near to the next city.

Babs: *Sigh* Aw! We missed it.

Ben: Crude, I knew we should have went Xlr8 for this.

(Y/n): Now you're just suggesting that?

Ben: Hey, you would have done it too you know.

(Y/n): OH.. right...!

Ben: *Facepalmed* Seriously?

Kara: Nuts to that! We've got places to be!

You and your friends nod at Kara's idea and went after the Ferry boat. AS for Karen, she was panting and groaning very tiredly. She quickly sigh and complained to the pain she felt, then ran after you and your friends to the Ferry boat.

 She quickly sigh and complained to the pain she felt, then ran after you and your friends to the Ferry boat