Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance

(Y/n): Are you sure you know how to fix this Dad?

You were with your dad and he was fixing up the car that he just bought last month. But lately ever since your dad had this car, its been going down to the notch, meaning it wasn't able to function properly ever since.

(D/n): Look I said, I've got this. Trust me, when you're older and more experienced its get easier.

Your Dad fix the car and then in about a few minutes the engine started to roar a bit.

(D/n): See (Y/n). Told you I can fix it.. phew.. it's been too long since I fixed these cars. Reminds me of my adventure days back then.

(Y/n): Your adventure?

(D/n): OH right.. I never once told you about that story when you were still a kid. But don't worry there are always more time to tell stories.

But then suddenly the lights of the car started to flick off again and again. And the Engine finally pass out.

(Y/n): Um.. Dad.. did you fix it properly?

(D/n): Hmm.. I could have cross my heart that I did. *Checks the engine and car parts* Okay.. apparently I did fix the engine, but the bad news is that.. I forgot to fix the lights. Apparently I've been getting a bit.. rusty like this car.. huh?

You nearly had a facepalmed at your dad's failure jokes again.

(D/n): Well? Well?

(Y/n): Um.. Dad.. it wasn't funny.

(D/n): Darn, I thought I got it. Guess I'm rusty at the jokes too.

(Y/n): Okay then.. but maybe I can help you out Dad, then-

(D/n): Look Son, it's fine. I appreciate the help but say.. which reminds me, aren't you going to see a football game today this afternoon?

(Y/n): Hmm.. oh yeah..! Right. The Metropolis football game! Thanks for reminding me!

(D/n): Alright take care!

You quickly left as your dad waved you goodbye, and you quickly ran towards the game, but since you had a fast alien, you quickly dialed the alien and ran faster towards to Metropolis high school. But as for your dad, he was still working on the car engine and the lights again.

(D/N): Oh darn *Lightbulb broke* I just bought that.. Guess I need to take this to the engineer for this.

Meanwhile at another place in outer space, far from earth was another planet and this one wasn't the moon or the solar systems of all planets. It was another rare planet and it was called "Oa" the homeland of Green Lanterns of all sectors. Out of the planet Oa, lies two green lanterns training in the meteorite for combat. One was Hal and the next one was Jessica training with their own Green lantern staff in combat.

Hal: This is it! I got you pinned inside the tent, staring at an all-out blitz. *Holding a hand made green staff*

Jessica: Wait. What? What does that mean? *Gets push back*

But before they can get serious of their next attack, someone shouted to seize the fight.

Kilowog: No, no, no.

Hal and Jessica quickly lower their weapons and went towards Kilowag who had a disappointed face. They were all in an astroid outside of Oa, since it was a training room for Kilowog to train new lantern users.

Kilowag: I don't get it. Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?

 Cruz, what's the plan here? Hope the pizza guy happens by and distracts him?