Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!

Back at Earth, Max was fixing his rust bucket and filling it with extra rocket packs. And another vehicle which belonged to Kevin as he build his car with extra rocket boosters as well. Soon everyone got prepared and ready for battle. Helen got her weapon and so did Manny. Alan activated his form and Max got every weapon he can as he was suited for battle, and Rook packed a few heavy military force to get prepared.

Max: Alright, I'm ready. Everyone else?

Karen: I'm too scared for this.

Zatanna: Me too, but we got to be ready for the battle.

Kevin: Yeah, who know what will come out of the Omnitrix.

Azmuth: The Fulmini will and we need to go in there quickly!

Rook: Let's hope Ben and (Y/n) are okay.

Babs: Yeah, let's go save the world!

Kara: And (Y/n) and Ben! Including Squid face. Which I don't like him at all.

Gwen: Well, here goes nothing.

Soon everyone got into separate areas. Kevin drove his car and only a few people were in like Gwen, Rook, and Azmuth. While the rest of the girls went into Max's Rustbucket.

Max: *Looks at Manny, Helen, and Alan* as for you three, if we don't come back it'll be up to you three to defend the earth and give us some time.

Manny: Aw what, I wanted to save (Y/n).

Helen: Come on Manny, he's counting on us.

Alan: Yeah, we need to try!

Manny: Fine..!

Max: alright then! *Press his Keys to the truck* Buckle up! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

Suddenly Max press the engine and Kevin did the same, the two quick drove their vehicles into to omnitrix and went inside, and also destroyed a few Fulmini heading into the portal along the way. Meanwhile, you were in your corrupt new form Shock rock and was attacking Ben and Virtual.

Virtual: Whoa! Easy now, you wouldn't hurt a pretty face like me right? I mean.. it is your face after all.

Ben: Seriously? You're making jokes at a time like this?

Virtual: Hey I can't help myself!

Suddenly you tried to smash Virtual, but dodge it again as Ben who was still Diamond head tried to slow you down, but you blast back with a huge energy blaster and made Ben fall to the ground and turned back to human.

Virtual: Okay.. you can hurt us pretty badly if you want.

But before Virtual and Ben can talk you out of this, you created a double electric trident 🔱 and tried to stab both Virtual and Ben, but they both dodge your attack as you turn around to attack.

Virtual: Come on (Y/n). IF you know I was made by your DNA, then that would mean.. we're practically brothers! You know.. like twins or related blood line!

Ben: He's right! You got to fight it! Don't let it consume you! I don't want to hurt you and you don't want to hurt us!

But you accidentally made an electric bazooka blast and exploded into the ground near Virtual and Ben as they were sent flying back a little.

(Y/n) Corrupted: *Struggles to control your own body* I'm sorry! I'm trying to fight it! *Grunts in pain to control your body* But it's too hard, it's like I'm just not-

High Override: Strong enough? No one is! I am the High Override! The Supreme power and Ruler of the Fulmini Empire! With this energy of this world, I want all of you to deliver it to me!