Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!

It was a late night at Metropolis, and everything was always quiet, not a single sound was put out with no crime. IT was like there was no need for heroes to be called out in the night to fight some crime. But that was when peace was never the real option as the crime scene happened at the Jewelry store. A dark mystery Feline appeared into windows and sneaked her way by using her claws and open a hole into the window. After that the feline went near the security cameras cutting away the power of the source, using a diamond duster and dodge over red laser pointers, stealing jewels on the way and finally broke the glass to the most rarest gem of all time. The Feline purred as she saw the most rarest gem which turned out to be "The Princess Crown" and she grab it and covered herself with the crown and all the jewels she had stole. The Feline revealed herself to be none other then Catwoman!

 The Feline revealed herself to be none other then Catwoman!

Selina: A purr-fect fit.

Suddenly she heard the cops blaring out and Catwoman escaped by the time the police arrived to see all the jewels being stolen and taken away. Selina then walked away and changed into her normal clothes, and made sure to not get caught as she walked away.

But as she did, Selina suddenly sees you running to the jewelry shop and nearly bumped into you. You saw her falling and catch her just before she can fall.

(Y/n): Oh.. sorry Lady. I didn't mean to push you.

Selina: Oh.. it's fine..

(Y/n): Okay.. anyway.. you better get going. There's a robbery over there and I need to hurry..!

Selina: Alright take you time.

(Y/n): Okay.

You then went to the Jewelry shop to see who was robbing. But you didn't notices that the Selina, the girl you just recuse from falling smirked at you and walked away.

Selina: *Purrs* Oh my..! Looks like this Feline found her new man.. or more like her most nicest prey..! Can't wait to see his most gentlemen style he performs..! But first.. *Looks at her stolen Jewels* This cat has some counting to do.

Finally, the next day it was a normal morning. Until suddenly you and your friends arrived to see a huge creature with so much fur around screaming and rampaging, as it bit near an electrical metal object and raging in the city.

(Y/n): What the..? Who's the furry ball?!

Babs: According to my calculation, it some sort of Shaggy man!

Rook: Indeed, it's a different type of alien that lives here!

Ben: Right, we're going need to take it down!

Diana: No.. We need a plan!

(Y/n): Okay, we're listening!

Diana: Right! This creature relies on animal instinct, which means we must use our advantage by flanking to the--

Kara: Time's up, let's do this. *Flies after the Shaggy man* Supergirl! *Raises her fist* Yah!

Suddenly the Shaggy man saw Kara coming as she did a super punch onto him. The Shaggy man was sent flying to the sky and into space to be gone forever. She dusted her hands as she saw you and your friends either shock or just.. not impressed.