B.B || fuck my life

Start from the beginning

It's so weird holding him as a child while I've seen his grown up big hard dick. I could never look at the normal James again. But what if it's permanent?

I go to ask more questions but I just hear him softly snoring. Omg he lied!!! He did snore since he was a kid. Just that he snores like a cute baby and now he's snoring like a big truck trying to hit you on your death bed.

I softly stand up and wrap my arms around him so he wouldn't fall. I start to walk to Wanda's room because maybe she can help me with this curse or something.

"Hey y/n- when did you have a baby?" She asks me. "It's James. One second he was a big man and now he's 3 sleeping on me. I don't think I like this feeling"

"Oh fuck" what was that now "fuck what? Do you know what happened?" She hold a finger at me and goes to her book.

"Look so he came to ask for a potion so he could get drunk..." okay typical. "And I accidentally gave him a different one" she smiles.

"How can you!- how can you switch the spells?" I hold myself from screaming. "It had a very similar name in sokovian. Don't yell at me" she says

I take a deep breath. "When will it wear off? If it'll wear off" I ask her. She opens her book again. "I need to make another potion and he needs to drink it now or else it'll be permanent and he'll a baby forever. If hells drink it then it'll wear off in 24 hours" NOO he's taking the fucking potion.

"Potion now!" She makes it very quickly because she doesn't admit it, but she's scared of me.

Like everyone.

"Here" "good, now next time look very carefully when you make potions" I say and close the door without another word.

Wanda and I aren't friends. She's done bad things to James since he was brainwashed and punched vision.

I go back to my room and sit on the bed. "Wake up you... sunshine" I try to wake up mini James.

"Mom?" Ew fuck no. "No it's, y/n. Drink this or I'll take your toys" "but it's scary, mommy" well I can't correct him on that one.

"Shame. Now drink" he carefully takes it and drinks it. "Good boy- what are you doing" she snuggles at me more.

"It's making me sweepy" and he's gone again. What am I supposed to do with a sweepy toddler for a fucking day.

TONY. He has a daughter. He likes children. "Hey Tony. My boy. My man." I call him.

"No. Whatever it is no" ouch. "I'm so happy that you're willing to help. So I have a problem and James is a baby because of Wanda for 24 hours and I think that if I'll take care of him alone he won't be with us in 24 hours"

He sighs. "I'm on my way. It was a false alarm anyways and Morgan just wanted to yell at me for not being there when she ate salad. Typical Morgan"

He hangs up and I'm left alone till he's here. With baby James. Lightly snoring.

I start to stroke his long hair and he nuzzles into me more. He's cute. Not because he's a baby just because big James acts exactly like this. It's crazy. Wow I am his mommy-

Y/N HE IS A CHILD STOP

What am I going to do for 10 minutes? Oh candy crush! I start to okay and baby James wakes up a little. "Mom, pwease turn it off. It's making my ears hurt"

Too bad I'm not your mom, kiddo.

"Mom!" He starts tugging on my shirt. I position him off me and play more comfortably. "MOM!" He starts to cry.