S.S || a love can't die

Sebastian cheats on y/n

Words count: 1939

Y/n's pov:

I haven't seen Sebastian all day, because I was filming my movie 'Enola Holmes 2' where I play Enola. He hasn't answer the phone all day.

"Maybe you should call Anthony or Chris" Louis says behind me. They know that I've been stressing out since he hasn't called me all day.

"Yeah you're right. I'll Call them" I dial their numbers and have a call with the both of them. "Hey y/n" "y/nnnn what's up dude?"

"First of all I am not a dude, second of all, I need help" I quickly say. "What happened?" They say at the same time.

"Seb is not answering. I haven't spoken to him since yesterday" "didn't you see him this morning" Chris asks.

" he left early. Left a note that said 'went for a run, you'd probably be at work. I'll call you, love you'" I read from the note that I kept in my pocket.

"And h didn't call? Weird, weird. Okay, okay. Ummm did you try and locate his phone?" Anthony asks. I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of this?"

"I didn't, I'll text you if I find out where he is" I hang up.

I open the 'find my iPhone' app and see that he's home. I text Chris and Anthony that I found him. We finished work 45 minutes, and Louis just stayed cause he saw that Sebastian was late, and it's pretty dark, so he offered to stay till Sebastian comes.

But of course Sebastian didn't show up. Lately he had been out all day, and sleeping at his friends. He only speaks to me when he has to.

It used to be a face to face convo once a day, then it became a phone call, then a text convo, then one text. And even that he stopped.

And now he forgets to pick me up, even tho he told me that he's taking the only car we have, and will pick me up. Now it's 1am at night, freezing with Louis whom girlfriend is waiting for.

Seb: I am so y/n. I totally forgot that I need to pick you up, I was with Chris and Anthony and I am on my way.

Me: don't bother, I'm taking a cab. And for the record, I talked to Chris and Anthony and they said that you weren't with them, and I checked your location and you're home. You still are. Lied 2 times at one message, that's a record

Now he lies as well. "Do you want me to rerun you home? I really don't mind" Louis says. "No Louis I'll call a cab, I don't want to be a burden" I put my arm on his shoulder.

"It's fine y/n. You're a friend, I enjoy helping my dear friends. I'll drive you" he says. "I'm so sorry, but please I don't want to be in a cab in the middle of the night, with a stranger" he laughs and we get in his car.

"Why did Sebastian lie to you?" He asks. "No idea. I didn't do anything" I bring my hands up as I am not guilty. "How do you know?"

"I haven't spoken to him in person for three weeks. I had scary thoughts about this whole situation" he looks at me for a second.

"Like what?" "Two thoughts actually. One thought is that he breaks up with me, I get devastated, my depression comes back, I start taking pills, one day I overdose and die lonely and sad. Second thought is that, I break up with him, I get devastated, my depression comes back, I start taking pills, one day I overdose, and die lonely and sad" I talk fast.

"Wow that's dark" he says surprised. "Yep" I groan. "Is there any thought where you end up alive?"

"Believe it or not yes. We stay together, but the situation stays the same, my depression comes back, I start taking pills, Sebastian may not talk to me, but still cares enough to make sure I don't overdose, I love the rest of my life lonely emotionally, but with someone who doesn't love me..."