B.B || Miscarriage

Y/n lost her baby and is now depressed

Warnings: depression. Miscarriage. Suicide.

Word count: 400

Third person pov:

Y/n walks around New York at her favourite time of the year. Halloween. She always felt happy to see the kids, but all she feels is empty.

Not even pain. She feels like a piece of her is gone. Gone like her baby.

I need to be gone now

She looks at the big building. The hospital where her baby died. It's her turn now. She can't stay alive after what has happened to her and Bucky.

"Ma'am you can't go-" she shoves the man aside and presses to floor 16. The roof.

The doors opens, and the wind is hitting her hair hard, and it hits her face. She walks in a hurry, being afraid to chicken out.

Her phones rings. It's Bucky. "Listen y/n I am on my way, F.R.I.D.A.Y told where you are, please don't do it. I'm on way my way doll"

He sounds out of breath. Like he's running for his life. Or maybe y/n's life.

"Y/n please don't do it. I love you" and that when it hits her. She's standing on a roof, ready to jump. Leave everything behind.

But... does she want to leave Bucky behind? No- yes?

She's too confused. Less than a minute ago she was on her way jumping. But now she's thinking about not?

Before she can even finish her thoughts the elevator doors open and a person runs towards her. The person pushes her back hard enough for her to be at least 5 feet away from the edge and on the floor.

"Doll, what are you doing?" Bucky's shaky voice comes from behind her. He pushes himself towards here and holds her back on his chest.

He suddenly hears heavy sobs from her. Stroking her hair, he shushes her, till she's calm.

"I'm sorry Buck. I'm so sorry" she cries. His grip tightens and tightens with every sob she lets out.

Tears are falling from Bucky's eyes to her hair, and hers falling to her shirt.

They both cry. Grieving to their lost child. And to the lost they could've had. But it's going to be okay. Cause they have each other. It's just them.