B.B || sit on my lap

Do I have an idea? Yes.
Is it good? Yes
Is the title steamy and hinting for smut? Yes
Is there going to be any? Nope

Tony throws a party and y/n gets a dare to turn our favourite super solider on.

Please do not hate me for making y/n short. It's not necessary but I just felt like it. I will make a tall y/n so people won't hate me

Words count: 709

I wait for the elevator doors to open. As soon as they open, I feel the music in my brain. Maybe people won't like it, since I'm already having a headache, but I can take it.

Music is everything. I don't care if it gives me a headache, I'm just thankful that I can hear it.

"Let me guess? Usual Vodka and a little big of Diet Coke?" Nat says as I reach the bar. I chuckle and look down. "You know me" my eyes dare around the room and I stop my I see the hot super solider staring at me, with bunch of girls around him. As usual.

"Jealous?" Nat jokes as she hands me my drink. "Ew. Don't ever try and make that joke again. I don't think I can even drink after this" and I sip from my drink. "Didn't you just say that you won't drink?" She teases. "Well I also told that HYDRA agent that I think Captian America isn't hot. Lied at both times"

"Ouch. I always thought that you find me hotter" I hear Bucky's voice behind me. "Well—" I turn around "— it depends. Sometimes I find him hotter, and sometimes you. Especially when you do that metal arm twist" I raise my eyebrow.

"But me most of the times, right?" He says. I empty my drink down, turn around to slam it softly on the table, turn around again and say "most of the times"

I walk towards the hottest god you'll ever see. "Hello darling" Loki gets excited as he sees me. "Hello my favourite god" I hug him and decide to stay and stand next to him.

"See this couple—" he points at one short brunette woman that is leaning on an average height man, who is I think ginger. "They just broke up, but they don't want their friends to know so they're acting like they're together" he finishes.

"And you know this how?" "Oh sweetheart, you should already know that I only come here so I could read strangers darkest secrets" He looks down at me.

"Oh how could I forget? My best friend is a true sociopath" I joke. "Psychopath honey. A psychopath that's about the get laid" he eyes a tall ginger woman who just winked at him, and heads to the toilets.

"Can I-" "go" I laugh.

"Hello agent" I hear vision's voice behind me. "When will you accept that I'm an avenger, Vis?" I smile softly. "You're just too tiny to be an avenger. too tiny" and he heads to Wanda.

*56 minutes later*

"Okay, so now that Tony kicked everyone out—" Sam jokes. Tony after 60 minutes after every party, kicks everyone out, so we could all hang out just us.

"— truth or dare?" He pulls out an empty bottle of wine out of nowhere. "Hell yeah" "god yes" "been waiting" is what I hear from my fellow members.

We play a few rounds till it lands between me and Sam. I roll my eyes. "Dare, you already know it" I take a sip from the beer Nat gave me a few rounds ago.

"I dare you... to turn little Bucky here on" I roll my eyes. "Well that's easy" I stand up from the cold floor and walk towards very nervous Bucky.

"Wh- what are you doing?" He stutters as I slowly sit on his lap. I can feel him shifting to get a little more comfortable, but I am sure that he already is.

I slowly reach his neck. "Relax" I whisper in his ear, and start to softly. I start to feel his little Bucky growing. I chuckle and get off him.

"Go touch yourself Barnes. Or even buy a whore. Cause I won't" I wink and sit back on the floor.