N.F || no babies

Y/n tells nick that she doesn't want to have babies.

Y/n is like me. And if you do want to babies, then pretend that you don't...

Words count: 510

Y/n's pov:

"Aww he is so cute"

"Look at this amazing baby, as he's such a cutie"

"I can't wait for us to have one of our own"

"God you're going to be a great mother"

Are all things that have heated from nick. He constantly talks about babies and stuff, since he proposed a few weeks ago.

I never told him about my thoughts on this subject. I am afraid that he might break up with me, like Dylan did.

We're currently watching a movie that he picked... about parenthood.

"Wow we're going to be much better parents then them. They can't even change a diaper" he says. "Listen umm can we talk?" If not now then probably never.

"Sure" he pauses the movie. "What's up?" He looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I feel the small wind from the cracked window blowing gently on my face, warning me that me and Nick will over.

"I don't want to have children" the words slip from my mouth, faster than the flash. "What?" He laughs. "You're serious?" He asks.

God he hates me. I feel my hear cracking and cracking in every second that he doesn't speak and just looks at me shocked.

Water is slowly running out of my eyes. I couldn't keep my tears inside. "Please don't hate me" his expression changes.

"I will never hate you y/n. You are my whole world" he takes my hands in his, slowly circling the back of them with his thumb to comfort me.

"I don't care about babies" "but you want a family, Nick, I can't take that away from you" he shakes his head and pulls me into a hug.

"I have a family. I have you and Care (the cat Caroline)" his right hand moves to my hair. He softly strokes it, giving me a good feeling.

"I love you Nick" he face moves to my neck. His left hand moves my hair to the side, allowing his mouth to kiss my neck. "I love you y/n"

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much" he shows me his poverty and support. He doesn't care that I'm weird and that I don't want a baby.

"I don't need a baby, when i have you who does very cute grabby hands, and pouts when she doesn't get ice cream" he laughs against my neck.

I gasp playfully, and smack the back of his head softly. He pushed away from my neck to look at me. "And that looks incredibly cute when she's angry. But even cuter when she's sick and sleepy" and our lips can't take the tension and feelings anymore so they connect together like magnets.

Care is meowing. Nick is humming. The breeze is hitting us perfectly. Every thing is perfect.

I love this moment. And I love him.