B.B ||impressed

You're not an avenger but everyone knows you. You're just Tony's little sister that everyone loves.
You're mostly staying there and not moving to your own apartment since he gives you money for books.

Words count: 700

"Seriously? Another book?" Sam asks as he sits down next to you. You finished the one you stared yesterday in one sitting since it was soo good.

You're currently half way trough the book 'The Soulmate equation'

"Yep. Finished the last one in one sitting" you looked at him for a second, before returning your attention to your book. "Damn. You are reall-" "shh Sam the plot twist is coming"

He pouts. "Can't even spend time with my favorite person. How rude" you laugh. Not because of him, but because the funny character said something well.. funny.

"Just want to tell you, that Steve's friend is coming tomorrow. Be nice" he gets up to leave. "No promises"

*Time skip brought to you by pooping unicorns*

"He's coming. Be ready" Steve says. You are all waiting to Steve's friend. "Hi. I'm James but everyone calls me Bucky" oh man he is smoking hot.

"You know what Sam? I think that I'll be extra nice to him" you whisper to Sam. "Thanks" Bucky says.

"Wha-" "super solider" oh shit. Steve didn't tell you this.

Mental note: throw a vodka bottle at Steve

"He he he" you laugh nervously. Tony comes and messes with your hair. "Sometimes I wish that your suit will kill you. You know robots evolution or something" you fix it.

"Sorry vis" you make people laugh. Like always.

"Oh she is my sister. She is not an avenger. The only thing she can do it jump to reach the top on the counter. And that doesn't even work" now people are laughing at you.

"Rude" you smack his cheek. "See? Not even pink on my face" you gasp. That's it, you're not going to get humiliated in front of this extremely hot man.

"Hi, do you know that my brother here, throws parties every second of the day? But the funny part is that he eventually ends up, kicking everyone except the avengers, and me of course, cause he hates most people" you catch Bucky's attention.

"Why throwing a party then?" He asks. You shrug. "Idk rich people shit"

"You know what I think I like you" he laughs. "Everyone does, doesn't impress me soo much" he grins. "Then I'll find a way to impress you doll" you're about to walk away.

"Sure, but this pet name... makes it worse for me to be impressed"

*time skip brought to you by.... Your mom*

"Reading again, I see" Bucky sits next to you on the sofa. You became really close these past months. Sam is jealous, but you're pretty sure that because he has a crush on Bucky.

"Yeah. This book is- never mind" you remembered that most of the people in your life, don't like reading, and hate when you try and talk to them about it.

"No I wanna know" he says. "It's isn't you don't have to" you know he's just being kind. He doesn't really want to hear. After all, you're not the girl who gets her love interest in the book.

You're more of like the sarcastic side- character.

*time skip brought to you by.... Your ph teacher*

You walk to your room. You just finished a book. Wasn't that good.

"Bucky what are you doing here?" You're shocked to see him there... reading 'The Love Hypothesis'.

He immediately gets up. "Uhh I just wanted to umm, try and see what you're reading. It's really good. I love Malcom" he says. You almost cry.

Your whole life everyone has been saying that you need to shut up about these books. Now someone is finally interested. Listening to your recommendations.

"Are you okay doll?" He rushes to you because you're officially crying. "Yes I'm just... impressed" you smile.

He hugs you tight, smiling like an idiot. "So, now that you're officially impressed.... Can I maybe uhh idk take you on a... date?" He blushes.

"I would love that"