Housewife

((Y/N)'s POV)

Winter was in a bath with me while Weiss went to her room to take a show and change into new clothes. When Winter got me out my clothes were clean, so I got to put them back on then she took my head before we left her room. We walked down a hall and I could see a family painting with Winter and Weiss when they were younger, and they were with their brother, mommy, and daddy... None of them looked really happy in the picture since none of the girls were smiling, only the boys, and Winter and Weiss even looked sad.

 None of them looked really happy in the picture since none of the girls were smiling, only the boys, and Winter and Weiss even looked sad

(Y/N)-Hey, why do you look sad in this picture? Your mommy and Weiss look sad too.

Winter-... Let's go over a few rules at breakfast and I really need you to follow them.

(Y/N)-Like no elbows on the table and stuff?

Winter-Well yes, but these rules are even more important. Don't answer any questions other than what your name is, don't look at my father or brother, stay in the middle of Weiss and I, and if my father gets mad for any reason we are leaving the dining room immediately.

(Y/N)-W-Will I be in trouble?

Winter-You won't be in trouble. My father is just... a very mean and strict man, but I won't let him do anything bad to you. Just follow the rules I gave you and everything should be ok.

(Y/N)-Ok.

We kept on walking and this house was so big that it was like leaving outside of my house. When we made it to the dining room, it was bigger than my living room at home. The table was super big and had lots of chairs and Weiss was already in there wearing a pretty dress.

 The table was super big and had lots of chairs and Weiss was already in there wearing a pretty dress

(Y/N)-... Pretty.

Weiss-*Giggles* Thank you. I have new clothes coming in later, but I thought this would do for now.

Winter-Let's take our seats. Wiess, I'll go over his rules with you.

We sat at the big table and Winter told Weiss my rules. These rules are starting to make me feel nervous and made me wonder if we can just leave and go somewhere else to eat. That's when the door opened and I saw their mommy, daddy, and brother come in and sit at the table while looking at me a bit.