xi

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡!

"𝗦𝗢, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡," captain america says on the screen in from of peter. "you screwed up. you know what you did was wrong, the question is, how are you gonna make things right?"

peter takes a deep breath, already tired of being in detention. he didn't even want to be at school in the first place.

"...the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules." seeing captain america feels like mockery to peter, or maybe even metaphorical.

see, captain america, world famous hero, was downgraded to making stupid safety videos. much like peter, or spider-man, who is being downgraded to watching said videos.

however, it could also be considered mockery, because peter was staring into the eyes of a man he had fought against and nearly beat. yet he still couldn't be trusted to fight his own battles.

peter gets up and storms out of the class.

"hey, where you goin'? get back here," the teacher says half-heartedly but peter is already gone.

"𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗣!" maddie shouts. aristyn opens her eyes to see her just above her face.

"well hello, miss madeline. if you wouldn't mind i would like to sleep a little bit more," aristyn pulls the blankets up higher and flashes a sleepy smile at maddie.

she dozes back off, thinking she's won. until she's splashed with water. aristyn sits up abruptly and doesn't even need to look to know who the culprit is.

"cecelia jane rosewood," she glares.

"oh shit," cece backs up.

"yeah that's right, 'oh shit'." before cece can react, aristyn springs out of bed and takes the water bottle that was on her bedside table. aristyn uncaps it and begins to pour it down ceces night shirt.

she giggles menacingly and cece shrieks. aristyn then drops the bottle and runs to the bathroom, locking herself in. ignoring the yells of protest, aristyn checks the time before looking up at the mirror. slowly, she hovers her hand over the wet spots, creating a ball of water.

aristyn drops the water in the sink and gets dressed.

after the morning chaos, the trio was wide awake- and slightly bitter.

it was time to warmup and aristyn paired with maddie as usual while cece went with matilda.

"captains!" the ref called and cece and aristyn make their way over. they are met with two girls, both tall and intimidating. aristyn just flashes them a confident grin and she knows cece is doing the same thing.

𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗. he was going to take town the wing dude. currently, he was trying (and failing) to interrogate a man whom had been at the dealing that night when tempest was with him.

"i need information. you're going to give it to me now," peter struts to the man after sticking his hand to his trunk. his voice was significantly lower, thanks to karen.