Usopp slid down the wall in exasperation before falling on the floor limp.

"Oi, what's up with you?"

The long nosed boy didn't bother to answer Zoro's question as he quietly asked himself if strong enemies like that were going to come after them again, "All I did was get flustered..."

I smiled at him as I crouched down and poked his cheek, my head tilting slightly, "You saved Robin from getting shattered didn't you?"

A light seemed to ignite in Usopp's eyes while Zoro told him to get some rest since he was clearly exhausted.

I watched as the swordsman continued on with his day, humming amusingly.

I guess he was just feeling extra caring today...is he always like this?

Deep down I could tell that no matter how irritated we make him or how nonchalant he tries to act, he really does care about all of us. Even those who he's suspicious of considering he didn't hesitate to protect Robin.

~•~

It had been a few days since we left the now iced island and set off to the next one. Sanji was currently serving Nami and Robin drinks with hearts in his eyes while Zoro cursed at him to shut up.

"Yes, yes, my apologies cactus head."

"What did you say you dartboard jerk!?"

"Dar...What'd you say bastard?!"

"Dartboard eyebrows."

I sighed at the helpless duo before looking over the railing to see Luffy intimidating his frozen self. The three boys laughed and giggled with each other.

"He's seriously acting like that after he almost just died..."

I smile at Nami's words before shrugging, "Would he be our captain if he wasn't acting like that?"

Nami shook her head with a smile before telling Luffy to clean up the flour he had put on himself.

"Oi! Nami! What are you eating?!"

"It's a pailie."

"Huh! Sanji Im hungry too! Make me something!"

I sweatdropped at his manners before sweatdropping even more at the duo who were still arguing.

"Sanji! Our captain said he wants some pailie!"

"Yes Nami-swan!"

"Yeah! Potatoes! Potatoes!" Luffy cheered, almost falling off the railing.

The sound of a door opening caught everyone's attention and we all turned to see Robin finally getting up and about.

"Robin! How are you feeling?! Do you feel a chill?" Chopper called up to Robin with a worried expression.

The tall woman smiled down at the reindeer and spoke with a joyful tone, "I'm feeling fine, my excellent doctor."

Chopper started breakdancing out of happiness, his words contradicting his actions as Nami told Robin to take it easy.

"You might feel uneasy after seeing Luffy act like this after experiencing the same near-death experience as you, but ignore him and take your time."

"Yay!" Luffy sent a peace sign to us, proud of himself which caused Nami to scold him.

Sanji left to go make Robin some coffee per her request and everyone left to do their own things again.

I walked over to the other side of the ship to go talk to Robin, but it seemed like she had the same idea as she also seemed to be looking for me.