🔞pegging [sid x reader]][smut]

Start from the beginning

He took your free hand in his. "O-ok. I'm ready though. I want this." He murmured.

You smirked once again. "Hm? What do you want?" You asked teasingly.

He rolled his eyes. "I want you to fuck me." He said annoyed.

You looked up, pretending to ponder. "Hmm gotta be more specific baby." You snickered.

He let out an annoyed sigh. "I want you to fuck me with your cock! I want to feel you in m-E!" He squealed as you slowly pushed the head in.

His mouth fell open as he sucked in a sharp breath. His legs trembled slightly, but there were no signs of serious pain. You let go of the toy to rub circles on his thighs, trying to sooth him the best you could. "Did you bite off more than you can chew baby?" You teased, stopping your movements.

He visibly relaxed, now placing his hands on your shoulders. He tightened his grip slightly. "I always b-bite off more than I can chew." He said breathless.

You giggled a bit and pinched his cheek. "Awe my little size queen." You mocked with an overly enthusiastic proud voice.

He very dramatically rolled his eyes, which suddenly opened again as you pushed further in. His head went slack against the pillows as you pushed a little further than halfway in. His grip was firm yet weak. It was adorable.

Finally, you bottomed out, which, to your delight, was met with a sweet long moan from the DJ. You pet his head until he was able to lift it again. You smiled upon making eye contact. "You're so pretty like this Sid. I didn't know you could take so much!" You almost felt proud of him.

He sighed and pulled your head down for a kiss. You could feel him clench around the dildo as you slid your tongue into his mouth. You pulled away slightly earning you a whimper. "I'm gonna move your legs ok baby?" You said softly against his lips.

He nodded his head and laid his head back against the pillows. You reached behind and down, successfully pushing his legs closer to his chest. "Are you ready baby?" You asked softly.

He blushed and adjusted his grip on your shoulders. "Y-yeah um can you...can you be rough? I can take it. I'm Um aggressive with myself." He mumbled, flushing red once again.

You smiled and leaned into his ear. "Whatever makes you happy rat~" you giggled.

Before he could respond to the humiliating name, you pulled out and pushed in, starting a medium pace. His grip immediately tightened against you. "Oh fuck~ god fuck m-me!" He panted out.

Every time you pulled out, you pushed back in until your hips were flush against his ass. You took in the view of Sid. His eyes switching between clenched shut and rolled back, tongue almost hanging out of his mouth, and drool rolling down his chin.

You couldn't help but adore him. He looked so cute all spread out for you. His cock was rock hard and bouncing with every thrust. Each time is slapped against his stomach pre-cum would drop out. His little noises were turning into long gasps and moans as you kept your pace.

Sid moved his hand to your chest. He snapped you out of your thoughts when he gave your breast a firm squeeze. "Mmm Sid~ You trying to make me feel good too baby?" You smiled.

He gargled out some words, so you slowed slightly. "N-no you didn't hear me I a-ask you to bite me!" He whined.

Ah. Of course he didn't care about your pleasure right now. Which was fine by you considering Sid was eye candy right now. You rolled your eyes. "Awe my greedy little rat wants to be bitten? How brash Sid." You said dramatically, speeding up again.

He groaned. "Yes please, fucking ruin me!" He yelled letting his head fall back, exposing his neck to you.

How could you deny that? You leaned closer to him. His cock, slick from pre-cum, slid perfectly between you two. He groaned loudly at the new found friction. You wrapped his legs around your waist, allowing more access to all the right spots. You licked up his throat earning you a shaky moan, which you felt with your tongue.

He grabbed at your hair as you began to leave harsh bites you would lick over. You sucked dark marks in the crook of his neck and left gentle nibbled around his collar bones. He kicked his leg and yelled when you shifted your hips.

Got 'em.

You reached a hand up to cup his face. He looked at you with hooded blown eyes that seemed to go in and out of focus. You kept hitting that spot in him watching his dick twitch as pleas and drawn out moans slipped from him. "You still here sweetheart?" You teased.

He was mumbling something along the lines of "m' so close please please please I'm so close".

You connected your lips to his, swallowing all his moans. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders. He pulled your body flush against his. You bit his lip eliciting a groan from him. He licked into your mouth, sucking your tongue. You felt him start to shake against you, clinging and digging his nails into your shoulder. You swallowed every sound he gave until finally, he snapped his head back against the pillow. "Oh shit M' gonna cum, M' gonna cu-uHM!" He yelled.

You smiled grabbing his cock and giving it a few pumps. "Cum for me baby~." You whispered in his ear.

With that, he let out a string of moans. It was music to your ears as he spewed every curse in the book. Sid came hard grinding against your hand and dildo. You rammed it in hard until he was practically crying. You slowed your thrusts until they were small abortive ones. Sid hid his face in your neck while riding out his orgasm. Finally, he whimpered for you to stop, which you obliged.

You pulled out gently, rubbing up and down Sid's waist. You whispered sweet words to him as you cleaned him up and set the toy aside. You pulled Sid close once more and peppered him with sweet little kisses. "You did so well Sid. You took everything I gave you. How do you feel?" You asked softly.

He whined against the kisses but finally opened his mouth. "You get to top from now on." Is all he got out before going slack against you, allowing you to just scrub his back.

You smiled and kissed the top of his head. What did you do to deserve such a sweetheart?