Jamel laughed and shook his head. "You a character." He laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me pulling me to straddle his lap.

I grinned looking down at him. "You love it." I teased, leaning in to kiss him "You was crying because we wasn't together anymore?"

Jamel rested his hands on my hips. "Nah I wasn't crying, Close to though. I missed you. Damn near every hour I was checking yo Instagram tryna see what you up to and I was mad everytime seeing that yeen post shit on yo story."

I chuckled "You a stalker and the worst place to try to see what I'm doing is my main story. I post everything i'm doing on my finsta."

"Finsta? You told me yeen have no finsta."

"I told you that I dont have a finsta you'd get accepted to." I rolled my neck.

"Whatchu be posting on there? Lemme see." He reached for my phone and I grabbed it before he could and started laughing at his face expression "Lemme see what you be posting on there."

"Nothing! It's not for your eyes."

Jamel raised his eyebrows, "Nah now I gotta see what you be posting on there."

I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. "Why do you want to see so bad? I don't follow yours."

"Ion got one. Ion even be on instagram that much to make one of those." Which is true. He's on Twitter more than he is on Instagram and when he's on Twitter it's only for a couple of minutes.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll show you." I handed him my phone and he eagerly scrolled through my finsta account, chuckling at some of the photos and videos I had posted. After a few minutes, he handed my phone back with a smirk.

"What you smirking at?" I looked at my page to see if he did anything and I saw that I now have 40 followers so I pressed my followers and seen that Ja was now following me "I can't believe you."

"What? Yo page funny. I see why yeen want me following it because you be acting out on there."

"That's not the reason. I act out all the time."

"Yeah you do, but you act out more on that page. You better not remove me off it."

"Yeah yeah I won't. How you found out where I was staying at? I know you knew the country but you dead pulled up to the house."

"Raylan. He aint know we wasn't together anymore so I just asked him to send me the address and he did. I'm surprised yeen tell him we did."

"Only person that knows about the actual breakup is Ameili and I wasn't even planning on telling her. She just came over and could clearly tell something was wrong. There was a large part of me that thought me and you wasn't done for real so I didn't want to tell Raylan nem we broke up just for us to get back together." I rubbed his face.

His skin is so soft and clear, I'm obsessed.

He nodded understanding where I was coming from "What you did while we wasn't together?"

"Nothing. Most of the times I was out of the house Ameili was the one to force me. Ahmahdi got out of jail, I hung out some days with him but for the rest of the days I just chilled at home. Oh! I went to the studio too and expressed my feelings."