Chapter 1 Happy Anniversary

Start from the beginning

I started to look in every box. Finely I founded some party books but I didn't found party cook book. But I knew that grandma had cook books, because grandma was a very good cook. After two hours I walked down stairs to the kitchen with all the books that Mum asked for.

"Here are the books you needed."

"Thanks Bella. Now can you start looking in that one over there and I will start looking over here. For ideas."

"I thought Aunt Ruby was coming over today?"

"She coming over tomorrow."

The next day I got up to go to school. When I got on the bus I said Hello to Mr Tay the Bus driver and then sat down. Three rows away from the door closest to the window. Mr. Tay stopped at a stop that he normally didn't . A girl got on, she looked about my age with dark brown hair and green eyes. As I looked at the girl, she came up to me and asked "May I sit there?" I have never seen her on this bus before . She must be knew.

"Yeah sure, Hey My name is Bella what is yours?"

"Hello Bella my name is Clay. It's nice to meet you."

I looked at Clay for about a minute. I thought to myself this girl doesn't sound my age. She sounds like my Mum. Should I have said my name? Like Mum says never talk to people that you don't know. Ok never mine she will get off soon I hope.

I got ready to get off on the next stop but so did Clay. Clay got out at my school when I did. And walked up be hide me. I thought to myself, wait a minute what is this girl doing? who is she to think that she can tag a long like this? I shouldn't of said my name. I took a dip breath and walked faster up to the school I thought, oh she will say goodbye and then go. But then Clay asked if I would be willing to show her around the school because she was new there. I looked at her with a look like what I don't even know you. But then again if I showed her to the office then Mrs. Dark would ask me to show her to the class. I looked at her and smiled and said, "Why don't you come with me to the office and then I will show you to class if you want me to." I looked at Clay and she smiled and walked into the school with me. I smiled back and walked to the office. As I thought Mrs. Dark asked me to show her to the class.

Then I found out that Clay was in all my classes and Mr. Brown told Clay to sit by me and he asked me to show her around for the rest of the day. Well that will let me get to know Clay a bit. By the end of the day we were talking and I was enjoying it a lot .
We got on the bus together and sat by each other.
It came to my stop and I said goodbye and walked of the bus and walked down the street to my house. I turned to see Clay had followed me and then looked at me; she smiled and turned the other way. I got home; Mum wasn't there yet so I got some afternoon tea and then sat down to-do some homework. Mum came home around five and we started dinner together. During dinner I told Mum about Clay and she was happy to know that I am getting a long with some kids at school. After dinner I went up to my room to finish my homework. I sat there on my bed thinking, I didn't have that many friends at school and Clay was one of the first people that liked hanging around with me. I wonder where she lives and why didn't her parent pick her up after school or come into school with her today? I should ask if she would like to come over tomorrow. I will go ask mum.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room where Mum was reading a book and looking at the TV. I sat next to her and asked, "Hey Mum where is aunt Ruby?"

"oh she is coming over tomorrow. She had a meeting for a new job today."

I laughed because Ruby was always looking for a job. "Let me guess was it a guy this time?"

Mum looked at me, "No it wasn't a guy this time. It was just work she didn't like."

Why I said "was it a guy?" Well My Aunt Ruby likes a lot of guys because she is the only one in her family that isn't married nor has a guy in her life.