Chapter 29

Simone POV

Throw Sum Mo was playing and Sasha was giving me a lap dance and I was in Heaven. Her booty move like water and I was a little tipsy... but I drank the right stuff this time so I was fine.

Me and Sasha was having a good time, but I couldn't help but think was it just because Amir wasn't here.

That's tomorrow's problem tho let me catch this ass.

I saw Imani rush outside and I furrowed my eyebrows wondering if something had happened. I tapped Sasha to get off me and was about to go check on her when some girl got my attention.

" So you must be Simone, " She said with disgust in her voice as I turned around.

" And is, who the fuck are you ? " I asked, looking her up and down. She was pretty as fuck I couldn't even lie.

" Eryn, I'm sure you've heard of me, " She replied as I froze but shook it off quickly.

" Damn you someone I was hoping I would never meet, " I said as she scoffed.

" Watch what you say to me bitch. I'll fuck you up, " She growled.

" Watch that bitch word, " I warned, feeling my adrenaline rise.

" You not gon do shit, " She said, getting in my face.

" Ouuu Imma need you to back up yo breath smell like shit, " I laughed as she glared at me.

" I just hope there's no hard feelings when Mani comes back home to me, " She smirked as I rose a brow.

" She's with me now and she don't love you anymore shorty, you should check yo delusions, " I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

" Actually you should check yours. Imani always comes back to me, she did it for a whole year. What makes you think she won't do it again ? " She smirked.

" You didn't even love her, " I frowned.

" Yes I did ! I still do and I know I cheated, but I've changed, " She argued, crossing her arms.

" So why did you cheat ? " I asked genuinely curious, but it was silent. "Thought so, hope I never see yo sorry ass again. "

I walked away shaking my head as I went outside and saw Imani smoking.

" Hey, " I said, walking over to her.

" Wassup, " She responded dryly.

" I met your ex, " I mumbled as her head snapped up at me.

" Listen-"

" I'm not threatened, I know what's mine, " I said, cutting her off as she looked in my eyes, searching them.

" Good, " Was all she said as the air became awkward. "I think I'm gonna head back to the dorm for the night."

" Alright," I nodded as I turned to head back inside, feeling my anxiety rise. What the fuck did Eryn say to her ?

I walked back in and saw Sasha making out with Amir against the wall. I rolled my eyes as I headed for the kitchen to make a drink so I could try to make the most of my night.

" Hey my pretty girl, " I shuddered as I felt arms wrap around me and saw blonde locs out the corner of my eye.

" Rita, " I breathed, feeling my anxiety rise even higher.

" What you doing over here all alone, " She asked against my neck.

" Making a drink I guess, " I mumbled, turning around to face her.

" Mmm, wanna get out of here ? " She smirked as I looked around, trying to find a familiar face but there was none.

" Let me use the bathroom first ? " I asked as she hesitated but nodded.

" I'll be here waiting, if you not back in 5 minutes I'm coming up, " She said in my ear firmly as I nodded.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom as I pulled out my phone thinking I wouldn't be calling this number so soon.

" Cam, please tell me you're here at this party, " I pleaded as soon as he picked up.

" Hell yeah, I'm smoking out back wassup ? " He asked.

" Rita came up to me, I'm hiding in the bathroom now but she said she would come up in 5 minutes if I didn't come down, " I quickly explained.

" Where's Mani ? " He asked confused.

" I'll explain later... can you please just help me ? " I cried.

" I got you shorty, I'm on my way up now, " He said as I replied with a quick okay and hung up.

There was a knock at the door as Cam said it was him and I came out. We walked downstairs as we took another way out to avoid the kitchen. Cam offered to walk me back to the dorm as I agreed and explained the Imani and Eryn situation.

" Cam what if she goes back... " I said as we walked.

" She won't Simone... Mani dumb but she not that dumb, " He laughed. " Eryn fucked her up bad, she's not gonna put herself through that again."

I nodded as we entered Imani and I's building and got on the elevator. We made our way down the hall and I pulled out my key to open the door as we saw Imani eating Eryn out.

My heart shattered into a million pieces as I started crying into Cam's arms.

I've lost all Hope.

well shit 😗😗