I didn't want to see this. I turn around and walked to my next lesson. What if he was in a relationship? I didn't even ask.

I bump into someone in front of me and I murmur a sorry before trying to move past him. "Anoushka, was it?"

I freeze as I look back at him. Ivan. "Oh hey." I murmur.

"You alright?" he asks, arching a brow.

"Careful Ivan. This girl helped with Isabella's disappearance. Who's to say she didn't have anything to do with Iris." a random girl says to Ivan.

He glances at me with a raised brow and my cheeks burn with embarrassment. No one knew what actually happened with Isabella. They all have an impression that I'm a terrible person but the girl that they look up to is a devil. I open my mouth to defend myself but Ivan beat me to it.

"Unless you have actual evidence that she did that fuck off." he growls at her, making her cheeks redden in embarrassment.

He was standing up for me. This man I didn't know. She storms away. "I'm sorry." he says. "I hate people who assume the worst about someone." 

I nod in agreement. "Thank you for sticking up for me."

He smiles. "I'll walk you to your next lesson." he says.

I nod my head and walk with him. "So what do you think about Iris's disappearance?"

He shrugs. "I think they're being dramatic. She must have run away or something. How could someone kidnap her from school?"

It could have been another student but I didn't say that. "Strange," I murmur.

"She gets what she deserves," he mutters angrily under his breath.

My heart begins to race at the malicious tone of his voice. "What do you mean?" I finally ask, my throat suddenly dry.

"I mean it wasn't like she was a saint."

I didn't know Iris personally but it seemed like he did. He told me he joined school recently so how can he have so much hatred against someone he hasn't known that long? Maybe he isn't being completely sincere with me.

"I can walk the rest of the way," I say with a smile. "You'll be late for your lesson."

"Did I say something wrong?"

I shake my head with a forced smile. "I don't want you to be late."

"If it was him you wouldn't be saying this." he murmurs under his breath.

"Excuse me," I say.

"What's going on between you and Creighton?" he asks, suddenly.

Anger sinks inside of me. "None of your business." I say, crossing my arms against my chest.

He chuckles and takes a step closer to me. I didn't back down or take a step back. "Is everything alright here?" someone asks.

I look over at Luca, who was staring at me intently. "Yes everything is fine." Ivan replies.

"I wasn't speaking to you." Luca smiles sarcastically at Ivan. "Anoushka?"