Chapter 28

Today is the day that mum finally comes home with baby Winston. Zoe and Joe are also coming over to see us all as they haven't met Winston yet, I think it's gonna be a good day.

"Hey," Zoe says as I open the door and her and Joe come in.
"Hey," I reply. "How are you?"
"Fine thank you, I'm ready to meet the little one though."
I then signalled for them to go into the living room and I heard Zoe let out a little squeel.
"Do you want a cuddle." mum says as she passes Winston to Zoe. Joe just watched as Zoe started swaying him gently from side to side.
"Am I alright to vlog?" Joe asked and mum and Graham both nodded. So he got out his camera and started to film Zoe.
"This is lil Winston guys." Joe said to his camera. "He's a few days old now."
"He is so cute!" Zoe said as she lent down and kissed Winston softly on the head.
"Do you a swap?" Zoe laughed as she grabbed the camera and laid Winston into Joes arms. A lot a laughter was going on around me, it was lovely.
It's quite weird having a baby brother. This time last year I was wondering if mum would ever be as happy as she was with dad and now she has a newborn and a great boyfriend. It's weird, I always thought that I would always be the youngest and that mum would only ever have Levi and I but now she had three kids, five if you count Joe and Zoe. It's just strange. One thing that I never thought would happen did. One thing that I never thought would happen would me being step sister to ThatcherJoe and Zoella. One things for sure I love living in a dream world.
_____________________
Aloha Wattpadarinos (yes I did just do that)
This is my first book finished.I'm not sure weather to do a sequel or not so please let me know. Thank you so so much to everyone who has continued to comment and vote, it means so much to me.xxx